Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story Truecel Trait: When you hear laughter,you assume you're being laughed at

FakeFakecel

FakeFakecel

PhD in Agony & Anguish
★★
Whenever someone I'm in the same room with/is near me is laughing,I literally instictively assume they're laughing at how ugly I am or how much of a loser I must be to be this lonely and quiet.

At first this happened to me at middle school. 2 (3?) foids were talking among themselves and I was kinda just sitting at my chair,which is across from them on the same desk.It was a boring class and I was thinking deeply about something probably retarded. Until I noticed they were chuckling,looking me straight in the eye. Before I even did or said anything one of them said ''Sorry'' but kept giggling. I remember also faking a laugh because I thought something genuinely funny just happened and I didn't want to seem weird. I don't remember much after that but I'm pretty sure she said ew.

Ever since then whenever I hear any laughter near me I immediately think someone saw my subhuman face and it was too much for them. I genuinely also think this changed my brain, because I keep laughing at inappropriate moments or just randomly. This has sticked with me even after all those years. I think a truecel has gone through this countless times because I've seen more people discuss their similar experiences.

Well,it goes without saying,but damn elementary/middle school foids to hell.

ok GrAYcel, still agreeable ngl

relatable but i try to forget it and not care about it so i don't look more creepier than what i am already

i am pretty sure sometimes they're totally laughing at me since i see them eye balling me like crazy

One time I was coughing because I was sick near a foid and she said EW

it happens to me too because they think i'm a creep or something worse

if you are ugly then people get mad at you for being sick
I had a bad cold one time in third grade and my noodlewhore teacher made me sit in a desk away from everyone else because I was coughing too much (her own words). If she really cared about me, she would've asked if I need water/issues or sent me to the nurse instead of treating me like a leper.

I had a bad cold one time in third grade and my noodlewhore teacher made me sit in a desk away from everyone else because I was coughing too much (her own words). If she really cared about me, she would've asked if I need water/issues or sent me to the nurse instead of treating me like a leper.
Fuck, that is cold

No, I’m not that paranoid. I’m so ugly, my coworkers pretend I don’t exist, there is nothing left to laugh at.

Based thread. But sometimes this actually happens.

For example, this year I was at the balcony and two school kids (a boy and a girl) were passing in the streets, they looked at me and started to laugh, and the boy, when they were distancing themselves to me, turned around to look at me.

Not the first time it happened, in 2018, something similar happened (a guy and a girl, probably in their late teens) I gave the guy the middle finger, he said for me to stick into my ass (lol) and I shouted back.

Some people are just stupid, and without bashing or anything, they were below my looks, no doubt.

Tfw they actually are laughing at you and what your psychologist said about "your just insecure" was a big fat lie.
:yes: :yes: :yes: :yes: :yes:

Sometimes people laugh or do that fucking ''trying to keep the laugh inside'' noise (truecels know what I'm talking about) when i say something (even when im not saying anything funny/a joke).

They do it the first time,maybe I'm just insecure.
They do it a second time,maybe I'm just insecure
But after a while,you ask yourself :''maybe there's a pattern here?''

Based thread. But sometimes this actually happens.

For example, this year I was at the balcony and two school kids (a boy and a girl) were passing in the streets, they looked at me and started to laugh, and the boy, when they were distancing themselves to me, turned around to look at me.

Not the first time it happened, in 2018, something similar happened (a guy and a girl, probably in their late teens) I gave the guy the middle finger, he said for me to stick into my ass (lol) and I shouted back.

Some people are just stupid, and without bashing or anything, they were below my looks, no doubt.
Being stared at by normfags like that is some quality ropefuel especially if you haven't done anything to piss them off,just minding your own business. Now I sometimes go out of my way to make normfags days slightly worse,doing as much as I can without breakaing any law.