Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Truecel trait: watching high school movies almost makes you burst into tears

beyondschizo

beyondschizo

subhuman genetic dead end
★★
So I Just finished rewatching Mean Girls (2004 one) and I'm having an existential crisis seeing all those teenage attractive girls hanging around with chads and tyrones while the characters that best portray me are those useless background nerdy manlets who will never experience love or sex. The best years of my life have passed/are passing and nothing will bring them back. If you miss out on teen love/sex you're doomed for the rest of your life because the damage that's been done is irreversible, existence becomes meaningless.

Truecel trait: you watch chick flicks

I can't cry anymore. I mean I can, it's just that I'm numb to a lot now.

Worst thing is that it doesn't gets any better. Older foids are x10 more hypergamous

So I Just finished rewatching Mean Girls (2004 one) and I'm having an existential crisis seeing all those teenage attractive girls hanging around with chads and tyrones while the characters that best portray me are those useless background nerdy manlets who will never experience love or sex. The best years of my life have passed/are passing and nothing will bring them back. If you miss out on teen love/sex you're doomed for the rest of your life because the damage that's been done is irreversible, existence becomes meaningless.
Yeah its fucking ragefuel for me i hate that shit so much

I thought about watching Mean Girls. I heard it's popular on the right of the political spectrum but I wonder why :waitwhat: was I just bullshitted?

Worst thing is that it doesn't gets any better. Older foids are x10 more hypergamous
The main character of the movie, Lindsay Lohan, was a top tier whore back in the day who did drugs and had sex with all sorts of subhumans, pajeets included

I want to fucking grape high school holes with metal pipe!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yes I’m proud incel i just want access to a used rotten vagina of hot girl for 5 minute!!!!!!!
And you wonder why you can't get women inkwell.

Maybe try touching grass and work on your persoynality and maybe you'll get a gf!

Soys should be burned at the stake they are very annoying!
True.

I wish we could have a fight to the death with the soys

It would make for some great anger relief for us inkwells.

Can you make that happen mr jew man?

Saturday Night Live Snl GIF

True.

I wish we could have a fight to the death with the soys

It would make for some great anger relief for us inkwells.

Can you make that happen mr jew man?

Saturday Night Live Snl GIF
I’m powerless and rich Jews don’t help me at all

Most of this shit is fucking stupid also nerdy is only good if you’re chad. Mean girls is the main reason foids are who they are in todays day

fuck teen love. i didn't even have a complete school life. i was isolated half of the time.