Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Truecel trait: using drugs.

Uglymuggly

Uglymuggly

Sub 4
-
We don’t get dopamine from sex so we drug maxx. In my county last year there were over 500 drug overdoses and over 80% of the dead were men. Just more incels who couldn’t make it. :feelsrope:

there was actually a study on this. drugs essentially "fill the void"

Real trucel trait is no drugs because you don't have normie friend drug dealers.

COPE. Drug dealers are quite often incel tier
Nope, weed, zanax, extacy in high school/ college is traded amount friends. You have to be at parties after class activities to even get loaded with that shit. Also the multiple popular media songs praising drugs. I don't know how you get drugs unless you got connections.

Nope, weed, zanax, extacy in high school/ college is traded amount friends. You have to be at parties after class activities to even get loaded with that shit. Also the multiple popular media songs praising drugs. I don't know how you get drugs unless you got connections.
I get weed and I don’t get invited to parties.

Well how did you get introduced to weed?
When I was at college I needed a cope so I asked around and eventually I got a dealer. No I didn’t get invited to parties I just made enough conversation. It’s possible if you aren’t a total autist.

When I was at college I needed a cope so I asked around and eventually I got a dealer
Sound like BS to be honest, I doubt anyone just wakes up and says I am going to smoke weed.

Sound like BS to be honest, I doubt anyone just wakes up and says I am going to smoke weed.
Well I wanted to do drugs for awhile but college made me realize I needed the cope cause it was too painful.

Alerts are my drug

I fill the void by spending my savings on restaurant food. I will not need to save much money for the future anymore.

Nothing can fill the void like honor, achievement, apreciation, a good social life and a good love life.
Everything else is like opium for the masses as it only nulls the pain temporarily without solving it.

Real trucel trait is no drugs because you don't have normie friend drug dealers.

darkweb dude i order shit from markets there all the time just get some btc/monero

darkweb dude i order shit from markets there all the time just get some btc/monero
Ngltbhtbh although not anymore for me. I don’t want permanent damage although I’m sure I have legitimate brain damage from drugs