Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal Truecel trait: The only time your voice is "manly" is when you wake up (it's over for low Tcels) (Brutal)

-BigBackClock-

-BigBackClock-

Recruit
★★★★
I don't even think Chad can overcome sounding gay, I think voice is seriously overlooked on this forum for how important it is, can you just imagine an absolute GIGACHAD sounding like a 7 year old boy BRUTALLLLLLL incelchad even with looks.

Is you have low T or just a high pitched voice in general its over, it's always been over and it'll never not be over :cryfeels::feelsUgh:

I feel like I have this some days, I admittedly am rather active in snap, whenever I send a snap with my voice in it I sound like a kid except when I wake up :feelsrope::feelsrope:

I dont get sleep inertia (tired when you wake up) so i never get the deep voice. Havent in a long time

I have kidlike shitty voice throughout entire day.

I dont get sleep inertia (tired when you wake up) so i never get the deep voice. Havent in a long time
:feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:

I'm sorry Brocel, this hurts me for you.

Although if you have a low voice it's not that bad, and it only lasts 30mins-1hr anyway

I have kidlike shitty voice throughout entire day.
:feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:

Its ovER, Looksmaxx, chadmaxx, socialmaxx, moneymaxx. Nothing can overcome the voicepill :cryfeels:

:feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:

I'm sorry Brocel, this hurts me for you.

Although if you have a low voice it's not that bad, and it only lasts 30mins-1hr anyway
Well no shit. I have experienced it before. I just have low testosterone after years and years of not being horny.

I had a deep voice now its soft.

I have very young sounding voice. I'm 22 but people assume i'm 14 or 16. Some people even thought i was a Female to Male transgender because of how my voice is. Brutal as hell. I still get called "buddy" and i'm 5'6 so that doesn't help

I have very young sounding voice. I'm 22 but people assume i'm 14 or 16. Some people even thought i was a Female to Male transgender because of how my voice is. Brutal as hell. I still get called "buddy" and i'm 5'6 so that doesn't help
B r u t a l, how do you cope?

Thats seriously suifuel, not only are you not a Chad or normie but people don't even see you as a man because of your voice :feelsrope:

B r u t a l, how do you cope?

Thats seriously suifuel, not only are you not a Chad or normie but people don't even see you as a man because of your voice :feelsrope:
i don't :feelsseriously:

Cool just add this to the list of things inherently wrong with me.

People say I sound like a robot, it's over if you are autistic

Cool just add this to the list of things inherently wrong with me.
Welcome brother, soon it will be easier to list what's right with you rather than what's wrong :feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope: