Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Truecel trait: talking to yourself frequently

ItsOver4cel

ItsOver4cel

You're either a WinnER or a big LosER
★★★★★
I don't know about you but I always end up doing the same shit once my parents aren't home I just keep talking to myself about the things I hate, how I would have made my life better and what I'm gonna do in the future. I usually do it in the shower (teehee) or when im trying to concentrate for a difficult task. Its kinda awkward when people find me doing this ngl.

I don't even know if the average person does this or if it's just a trait from incels caused by lack of companionship and loneliness ofc, or I'm just mentally ill or some shit.
Personally I think its a good exercise to vent your feelings and knowing how do you truly feel inside, in my case i do this mainly because I literally can't talk about my real problems with anyone due to how bluepilled people are and how they would react to my vision towards the world, ive tried to blackpill my family many times and failed miserably (they even took me to a phychologist bcuz of this jfl) the closest ive been was with my boomer grandpa, he agreed with me in every aspect i told him about except the part I talked to him about foid behaviour he just kept telling me that 'wahmien are wonderful' and 'you'll find someone who appreciates you, NAWALT'. I feel like shit most of the time because nobody in this gay world truly understands the truth im trying to tell them. Seriously i'd just conform if I had a single blackpilled person to talk to occasionally but I guess even that its too much to ask (I don't even have friends=it's truly over)

I'm pretty sure that's a schizophrenia trait.

I can confirm
full

I'm pretty sure that's a schizophrenia trait.
dude I was reading the symptoms and I may actually be ill. Now im feeling even worse i just want to rope already :cryfeels::feelsrope:

dude I was reading the symptoms and I may actually be ill. Now im feeling even worse i just want to rope already :cryfeels::feelsrope:

Don't self diagnose. See a psychiatrist (not a fucking therapist).

I've done this since I was a kid. I will have full-blown conversations with myself.

:feelsmega: I talk to myself and fidget around constantly.

Don't self diagnose. See a psychiatrist (not a fucking therapist).
I will try to find one. Mental health should always be a priority for incels imo

Yes I talk to myself a lot in alone.

Yeah, why not? The only person who truly understands my struggles completely are me. Not going to vent to the ignorant(gaslighting normies/foids/boomers).

I have debates with myself when I read comments online. Helps me feel less disconnected from the world.

Well I only giggle and laugh to myself like a retard.

Yes but in my mind not out loud

Can confirm. I do the exact same thing.
Even when I'm out in public I found myself talking out loud to myself like some kind of schizo

I do it, not schizoprenic unless you mantain conversations with yourself.
Well actually i imagine conversations and things in my mind, maybe im kinda ill too jfl

More people do that than you think, logical coping mechanism tbh.

I started talking to myself quietly in 2012 but it became more and more a mumbling.

Mostly I just talk to random people I know in my head. Normal y/n? I guess so... who cares

I get :feelsmega: everytime one of these incel traits come up.

I do it all the time. My internal dialogue is very strong.

Talking to yourself aloud when you know you are talking to yourself, and not to a created entity isn't. It's actually healthy to do.

You're gonna have to convince me, I don't buy it.

It do it because I'm somewhat aspy and it helps me reflect

I talk to myself all the time, but I only do it in my head.

I do it everytime.

Things I tell myself on a daily basis:
- bitch!
- what a bastard
- you don't have balls
- you suck

At one of my old jobs I remember I would always see the oldcels talking to themselves.

Lol, nah, it’s not just a schiz trait. I do it too. It’s due to loneliness and not having anyone else to talk with. But it you’re doing it, and you don’t have schizophrenia, it’s fucking over. Especially if other people catch you doing it XDD.