Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Truecel trait; taking walks alone at night

invisible man

invisible man

I don't excist
-
I get cabin fever sometimes so I go for walks at night. Lots of sketchy people around here. I carry pepper spray with me. Only truecels can relate to this one.

Lol i can’t even do that cuz a pitbull would maul me to death or i’d get robbed.

I get cabin fever sometimes so I go for walks at night. Lots of sketchy people around here. I carry pepper spray with me. Only truecels can relate to this one.
Pepper spray is what foids use

Stfu you faget. What am I supposed to do carry a fucking gun every where I go. That wouldn't be very practical would it. Your a bitch ass faget
Yes and your point is what?
YOU ARE A FAGGOT YES xD

Yes and your point is what?
That almost every normie here lives in a big city and has way more options to approach or pick from girls unlikes us location cels who live in small cities.

That almost every normie here lives in a big city and has way more options to approach or pick from girls unlikes us location cels who live in small cities.
Agreed but I'm from a tiny town and now live in a city but still no pussey. Location cel is a meme.

Not possible at all where I live. Unless I wanna have some niggers roll up in a car and stick me at gunpoint.

Barely anyone out at night here.

Incel trait: talking over yourself aloud in midnight when you're laying in bed.

Hint: I do.

Incel trait, Holding my schlong while watching movies

Walking around at night is very relaxing and depressing thing at the same time. Walking seems to put me in a good mood but suifuel just seeing all the girls in revealing clothes that would never give me chance or all the normies in their friend groups having the time of their lives. While I rot in my room.