Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Truecel trait: skincare makes your skin worse

Skoga

Skoga

No one is coming to save you.
★★★★
Ive been washing my face daily for a few weeks now, using moisturizer and lotion and Ive been getting more pimpels/acne than before when I was barely doing any personal hygiene.
Truecel tier genetics strike again

Ive been washing my face daily for a few weeks now, using moisturizer and lotion and Ive been getting more pimpels/acne than before when I was barely doing any personal hygiene.
All I use is soap and water

I used to follow a strict skin care routine last year, but I stopped.

skincare makes my skin ugly and glowy

Most skincare is cope. It's mainly to do with genetics. There are prescription topicals you can ask your doctor about that might help you but even then it isn't guaranteed. Even doing fucking Accutane isn't guaranteed to last once you finish it jfl

Chad can eat pizza and chocolate and still have crystal clear skin while trucels will spend $500 a month on skincare products trying to get rid of acne.

Genetic determinism.

Chad can eat pizza and chocolate and still have crystal clear skin while trucels will spend $500 a month on skincare products trying to get rid of acne.

Yes! I blew tons of money into skincare products a few years ago (before Covid hit) and it didnt work at all. Feels like everything blows up my skin and I get pimples from either having some Nutella, eating citrus fruits or exotic fruits, drinking lemonade... Fucking hell, with all the acne I look like I am 14!

I wonder if it does get better when one has sex on a regular base???

I used to wash my face every morning but stopped.

Gook trait too, since asian skin responds differently go stimulants than any other skin type

True and factual

f6dbe14882dd456ceedd788ca2b4481c.jpg

Yes. Occassionally I have periods or times of the year when areas of my skin get dry and cracked and flaky. So I have to use gold bond or cetaphil lotions. Inevitably this leads to my skin relying on the product for moisture instead of creating its own so I have to wean myself off of the lotion every time I use it which is a massive pain in the ass.

Like right now my eyelid skin is dry as fuck for no reason. So I've been using cetaphil lotion because it moisturizes it, but now my eyelids rely on it. It's a stupid cycle.

There is also truth to what you say in that, if you use a ton of products and touch your skin a lot, that can actually make the problem worse. I think using the bare minimum ingredients is the best idea. Which is why I use cetaphil since it's supposed to have barely any ingredients in it and it can be used on babies (so it's supposed to be very safe).

But as always, shit genetics = shit life. And if you have shit genetics you probably gave shitty skin too.

Yeah this Is a good way to tell your genetics are subhuman

I used a face cleanser for a while and my acne brutally came back