Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Truecel trait: parents beat and hit you through your whole childhood and teen years

gymcellragefuel

gymcellragefuel

Virgin foid or death
★★★★
I was beat whenever I looked like I was having any sort of fun.

I was beat with a stick for not getting into a grammar school at 10.

I was beat in primary school multiple times whenever I got in trouble.

I was beat in high school whenever I tried to game with my friends on a PlayStation pc or whatever.

My dad told me he hates the sound of my laughter and told me to stop being so happy.

I was kicked out of the house multiple times and had stuff that I paid for be destroyed like my monitor.

Damn, usually I'm not a big fan of aggression, but in this case someone should seriously beat the shit out of your father (in mein kraft). Sorry for what happened to you brocel, some people really shouldn't have an option to have kids

i was beat a lot when i was a child but not after adolescence

Damn, usually I'm not a big fan of aggression, but in this case someone should seriously beat the shit out of your father (in mein kraft). Sorry for what happened to you brocel, some people really shouldn't have an option to have kids
I tower my dad now and could murder him. However I respect my parents

truecel trait: your parents didn't discipline you or try to instill any values in you
They certainly didn´t have the skills to justify my suffering, i´m only a coin toss in this hell, just like the dying cat had no say in being ran over by a car.

Natalists should be crucified.

What's your race?

I'll...oblige once.

Yes.

Why won't you just ascend with one of your foid cousins?
She’s studying in university :reeeeee: and lives in a different country where it’s impossible for me to get a job :feelsrope: :reeeeee:

Yes, this is brutal. My parents spent all of my childhood PTSDmaxxing their already autistic son. JFL over.
When my dad used to come home from work he used to park up on the driveway and slam his car door so now I get flashbacks if I hear a car parking nearby :feelskek:

I tower my dad now and could murder him. However I respect my parents
I wouldn't respect him. Just make sure you can get away with giving him what he deserves. At the very least, don't take care of him in his old age.

Beating your kids, with moderation and for good reason unlike your case, makes sense provided that everyone else is doing it. The problem with traditional immigrants in the west is that their kids are surrounded by unbeaten kids. Beating your kids sets them up for failure in this environment. Beating your kids is great in a country with a strict and harsh justice system, as it will make them develop the necessary inhibitions to stay out of trouble.

Western societies are the opposite of traditional countries. Committing most crimes is like entering a shitty lottery. If you're unlucky, you'll get caught and punished, but usually you'll get away with it. Nobody is raised right, so if you are raised right, you will be at a huge disadvantage. In a conflict between kids, the other kid's parents are adamantly on their kid's side, even if their kid is the transgressor. Parents who discipline their kids betray their kids in a conflict like this. The best move available to them is to take their own kid's side unconditionally right back.

I was beat in high school whenever I tried to game with my friends on a PlayStation pc or whatever.

My dad told me he hates the sound of my laughter and told me to stop being so happy.

I was kicked out of the house multiple times and had stuff that I paid for be destroyed like my monitor.
I was also beat as a kid

Beat the crap out them and steal their $$$$$$$$

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back