Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Truecel Trait : Only memories from your teens are from video games

J

jaydante47

Greycel
When normies and chads were enjoying life and making life long memories in highschool, you were rotting in home playing video games

Not really, i also have my memories of getting bullied in HS :kys:

My most precious high school memory was when i got hyped up for my haircut from random seniors :cryfeels:

Not just games but playing the same 3 singleplayer games for your entire teenage life because you were autistic af

I never had a social life after the age of 13. only my childhood was normal and I'm grateful for that because most incels doesn't had that either.

Playing video games while your classmates are having sex and getting to experience teen love. Death to all normies! :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:

My best memories are playing Call of Duty with some online friends.

I don't have any good childhood memories. I wouldn't remember even if there were any. too many bad memories

I have memories of teachers bullying me and parents bulling me and people treating me like im worthless and that im not good enough cause im not normie enough for them so they treat me with distain for that.