Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Truecel Trait: Nobody Cares About Your Opinion

• Thread starter NormiesRretarded
  • Start date
N

NormiesRretarded

Banned
-
When you're sub-5, or below average in terms of social status, nobody will care what you think of them or their beliefs espiecially foids if you call them ugly. I think this leads many incels to lash out and go ER as violence is the only way to get one that's unimportant to others to be a force to be reckoned with.

Do people that know you IRL actually interact with you on social media or like any of your posts?

i have very weird sounding voice and even online people don't take me seriously without even seeing my face.

I'd like to be ignored by bunch of Normgroids

People don't even consider your 'opinion' opinion.

I don't use social media any more. Genetic trash has no business there.

When you're sub-5, or below average in terms of social status, nobody will care what you think of them or their beliefs espiecially foids if you call them ugly. I think this leads many incels to lash out and go ER as violence is the only way to get one that's unimportant to others to be a force to be reckoned with.

Do people that know you IRL actually interact with you on social media or like any of your posts?
When I was in school, literally not even my friends would bother listening to me. One time one of them even acknowledged it - we were sitting at a table and they were talking about getting some poster printed or something and didn't know how to do it, so I had to say twice "my brother works at a store with a copy/print shop", after the second time I said it one of my friends said "wait guys maybe we should actually listen to [my name] for once"

They were all 6ft tall semi-popular normies with gfs and I was like 5'5 at the time, so honestly it makes sense why they always felt like they were better than me. Now that i think of it, I wonder if they only kept me around as a way of boosting their own ego or something. Because I did NOT fit into that friend group whatsoever. Or who knows, maybe they just felt bad for me and that's why they brought me into their friend group

Another specific instance was when I was in SGA/student government club. It was all foids except for the leader who was a fag. I was also the youngest in there, the only freshman. Not a single word I ever said in there was even acknowledged. The one and only time I was ever even acknowledged that year was when a nigger whore insulted me. So for the next year, I chose not to return to the club (leaving mid-year wasn't an option due to the way my school did clubs, hence why I couldn't quit til the year was over)

Way longer post than I planned on typing, but yeah, nobody has ever cared for my input

People don't even consider your 'opinion' opinion.

Meanwhile, Chad gets everyone's attention just for sneezing.
When I was in school, literally not even my friends would bother listening to me. One time one of them even acknowledged it - we were sitting at a table and they were talking about getting some poster printed or something and didn't know how to do it, so I had to say twice "my brother works at a store with a copy/print shop", after the second time I said it one of my friends said "wait guys maybe we should actually listen to [my name] for once"

They were all 6ft tall semi-popular normies with gfs and I was like 5'5 at the time, so honestly it makes sense why they always felt like they were better than me. Now that i think of it, I wonder if they only kept me around as a way of boosting their own ego or something. Because I did NOT fit into that friend group whatsoever. Or who knows, maybe they just felt bad for me and that's why they brought me into their friend group

Another specific instance was when I was in SGA/student government club. It was all foids except for the leader who was a fag. I was also the youngest in there, the only freshman. Not a single word I ever said in there was even acknowledged. The one and only time I was ever even acknowledged that year was when a nigger whore insulted me. So for the next year, I chose not to return to the club (leaving mid-year wasn't an option due to the way my school did clubs, hence why I couldn't quit til the year was over)

Way longer post than I planned on typing, but yeah, nobody has ever cared for my input

How did they force you to stay?

How did they force you to stay?
Idk how clubs work at normal high schools, but at the one I went to, at the beginning of the year you were forced to choose one single club to attend. No more, no less, exactly one club. On one specific Friday every month, your club would meet for the last 3 or so hours of that day instead of doing usual school work for the last 3 hours of the day.

I do think it was technically possible to change clubs, but it was a huge process and more headache that it would be worth. You'd have to go through a few different teachers and staff members, explain why you wanted to change clubs, etc.

And besides, it's not like there were any cool clubs anyway, hence why i joined SGA. I don't remember them all, but I remember a few of them. There were like 5 different clubs in total, one of them was yearbook club where all the popular kids and stacys went, so it should be obvious why i didnt choose that club. One of them was music club where all the talented normies and chads went, i didnt choose this one because I didn't play any musical instruments at the time. I think there mightve also been an art club, but I have no talent so no point in going there. There might've also been a book club iirc, but no way i was going there because I only enjoy reading books about history, whereas normies are only into cringe romance fiction.

Anywho I'm sure you get the idea. SGA was the club i figured I'd fare best in, and thats why i chose it. The second year, somebody started video game club which was basically just a free period where you played anything you want and chatted with your bros, that's the club I went to when I left SGA.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back