Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Truecel trait: no one sits next to you on public transportation even if the vechile is full

Arabcel9

Arabcel9

No longer human
★★★★
basically title but i'd also like to add to the fact that no its not because of my "smell" i put on some nice cologne whenever i go outside .
but i would like to admit that others(mostly men) do sit next to me , but foids? never theyd rather stand for 20 minutes .
life of a truecel , perhaps women can detect my bad personality :society:

the real blackpill hits when you sit on those joined 4-seats which face each other , and no foids dare to come sit near you :society: and so they stand even if the vechile is crowded
This Bus Seat Design Offers a More Sustainable Ride
like this place on the left

Last edited:
same, only men and sometimes old ladies sit by my side. no foid younger than 40yo sits by my side

I'm sorry about your experience of being a bus passengER :feelsseriously:

Only men around the age of 30 sit next to me in trains. Women look at me with a mix of horror and disgust while elderly people try to avoid me to the best of their abilities

Only men around the age of 30 sit next to me in trains. Women look at me with a mix of horror and disgust while elderly people try to avoid me to the best of their abilities
being an ethnic also scares away old people :cryfeels:
im a monster

the real blackpill hits when you sit on those joined 4-seats which face each other , and no foids dare to come sit near you :society: and so they stand even if the vechile is crowded
I always avoid those seats.

basically title but i'd also like to add to the fact that no its not because of my "smell" i put on some nice cologne whenever i go outside .
but i would like to admit that others(mostly men) do sit next to me , but foids? never theyd rather stand for 20 minutes .
life of a truecel , perhaps women can detect my bad personality :society:

Truecel trait: Owning a car in order to avoid getting mogged while commuting, while constantly breaking the speed limit and be a safety hazard to the public
:bigbrain::bigbrain::bigbrain::bigbrain::bigbrain:

Truecel trait: Owning a car in order to avoid getting mogged while commuting, while constantly breaking the speed limit and be a safety hazard to the public
based truecel :feelsYall:

In might case a young foid might do it when there's no other seat available, but if there's any other, she'll pick the other.

truecel trait: break speed limit and get fined but watch others go 100mph in a 30 and no problems

I see that as a truecel perk.

My personal train space. Stay out of it.

Yep indeed a tragic trait, experienced lots of times.

Yes. Women block me from sitting next to them.

Vanity is disgusting.

Can relate. I've also noticed people (including foids) laughed at me sometimes.

Girls avoid me on trains too jfl. I sit next to girls on trains even when theres seats available just so I can annoy/creep them out.

Woman in her 80s sat next to me on the bus today. Can I ascend?

Truecel trait: when someone sits next to you on public transport you become extremely inhibited and almost don't move (catatonic)

Truecel trait: when someone sits next to you on public transport you become extremely inhibited and almost don't move (catatonic)
can definitely relate to that