Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill truecel trait: no one is surprised when they find out you are single.

HueHueBr

HueHueBr

Allcel
★★★
Normies are surprised when they find out that chads, stacies, beckies or other normies are single, and some are quite uncomfortable asking why the guy is alone.

This doesn't happen with the sub5. everyone EXPECTS him to be single, and the surprise is precisely when the sub5 is accompanied.

Make no mistake: everyone around you knows you are incel.

Normies are surprised when they find out that chads, stacies, beckies or other normies are single, and some are quite uncomfortable asking why the guy is alone.

This doesn't happen with the sub5. everyone EXPECTS him to be single, and the surprise is precisely when the sub5 is accompanied.

Based! This is great proof for the blackpill.

I do remember once a foid said about me 'I'm not surprised he's a virgin'

Last edited:
very good proof of the blackpill, it's sad because it's true

Even if i had a gf no one from my family would believed me.

Pretty easy to tell if someone is an Incel by their Appearence, but Ive been wrong a decent number of times TBH. My Success rate at judging is still pretty good however

If they ask is to mock you.

No one even bothers asking me if I have a gf/have had a gf but will ask me if X person has one or has had one

I don't have friends so nobody cares whether I am single or not. But I'm certain all my family members, cousins, and neighbours know I am single because I am too awkward and eccentric.

They are so unsurprised they have never even asked if I even have a gf, they don't need to :dafuckfeels:

People never even have to ask for me. They just magically know I'm single even if I don't discuss my personal life at all.