Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Truecel trait: Looking like a soulless husk

UKhapacel

UKhapacel

Major
★★
Every time a truecel goes out in public they either have a neutral expression or a frown whenever a foid comes along resulting in a permanent look of misery. Uncles are basically Brendan Fraiser in the JUST meme

My smile is disgusting.

yep, and sometimes people have the audacity to ask "whats wrong with you??!"

they have no idea how much suffering sub4 truecels endure

You can see the eye wrinkles and the lack of facial symmetry when I smile . Kek
My eyes completley shut when I smile, and my nose gets super wide and downward jfl

It’s worse if you are an ethnic living in a primarily White area because it’s mog central plus hordes of stacies

I've always had a stone face dead expression in recent years, sometimes with a slight smile whenever i go out in public. If i feel extra low inhib i keep eye contact for long when i approach the people riding my bike. Alot of them look angry, especially nordic chads and ogres, the nordcucks usually just look away when i face them. Sometimes i just go to the most over class suburban area and ride around there looking at people for fun. I love the reactions. None of them says hi, they either look mad, or look away in disgust, maybe fear.

I am a soulless husk.

I've always had a stone face dead expression in recent years, sometimes with a slight smile whenever i go out in public. If i feel extra low inhib i keep eye contact for long when i approach the people riding my bike. Alot of them look angry, especially nordic chads and ogres, the nordcucks usually just look away when i face them. Sometimes i just go to the most over class suburban area and ride around there looking at people for fun. I love the reactions. None of them says hi, they either look mad, or look away in disgust, maybe fear.
Do you also have a sort of pent up rage? Like you’re secretly hoping to get attacked so you can just beat the shit out of random cunts

Fake it til you make it :redpill:

Do you also have a sort of pent up rage? Like you’re secretly hoping to get attacked so you can just beat the shit out of random cunts
I think so, but since most of them have kids with them i doubt they would do anything, i just feel like i have nothing to lose really. I live in one of the most homogeneous towns in Swedistan. Tbh i would probably be too pussy to fight back, but it's fun to trigger people. Especially the ones who thinks they've found utopia but they are unaware that there is an oldcel in their town. I feel like they don't belong in my hometown and they are the reason the house prices sky-rocketed. Most of them are newly moved in/newcomers. I have alot of rage because of that.

Last edited:
I always look dead inside

Do you have small eyes?

Also my nose gets really too
No i got normal eyes. They just scrunch up when I smile. I never smile

Every time a truecel goes out in public they either have a neutral expression or a frown whenever a foid comes along resulting in a permanent look of misery. Uncles are basically Brendan Fraiser in the JUST meme
Uncles... as in middle-aged curry men? Why yes, their sons have grown up to become drug dealers and their daughters have grown up to become whores for cumskins and niggers. How could they possibly have a smile on their faces?