Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope Truecel Trait : Living in a different Universe.

M

M.Yass

Officer
★★

View: https://youtu.be/BUgUKi3JyDc
: Ultra-obscure video I found (16 views jfl). What's interesting is that it parrots things that I've seen people right on here in the past-

About mind-control gang stalking
When the djinn talk to you it's like an energy braille that you read with the your own intuition, it's like the unthought prethoughts that make up a thought... Same goes for residual ancestral spirit energy. V2K is a different story, when V2K happens, you should know exactly what's going on with no confusion. You can move around and make the signal weaker and more distorted. They will start yelling or increase the volume if they fell like you cannot hear them properly. I had it once with a femoid and a man but the signal was shit and they gave up after trying to scare me... V2K is just humans trying to play bad djinn. RMN is a much more serious matter though, if you ever want to do something about it, you're going have stop subvocal speech in your thinking process and learn a dead language to have all of your thoughts in, like Aramaic.

Aside from Inceldom, Gang Stalking is the political issue I'm most passionate about. If you're a T.I., you're going to have to have no fear and seek power from where wizard's seek power... You are now part of the struggle.
And a hidden space civilization
The nazis won WW2. The nazis had more advanced weapons than the allies thanks to ETS helping the Nazis. The problem the Nazis had was not being able to make as many high tech craft during WW2.

The high tech craft and nazis were in antarctica. The nazis and reptilians destroyed the US military in 1946 during operation high jump.

The US were then blackmailed into giving over power to the nazis.

The nazis, ETs and the US then went on to create bases on moon, mars and beyond.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oh8YaeY5sVI

It seems like some truecels have, through their own volition, been immersed into a completely seperate, and vaguely holistic, reality than what most people live under.

Of course, there are some hyper-specific and subjective manifestations of delusionmaxxing online, such as:

i can't stop delusionmaxxing and exist in this reality. itz ovr. :feelsrope: