Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Truecel trait: It's obvious your mom/parents know you won't get a gf

TheGrayWolf

TheGrayWolf

1/10 | 5'4 | I am Tired and I am weak
★★★★★
When she actively thinks about lying (that I'll get a gf, maybe), she says stuff like "you can't complain about a soup like that to your [future] gf", which of course doesn't exist (after I agreed my mom's soup is too salty, which she admitted it was, she said the things in quotation-marks). She's just trying to make me feel good and keep me calm. But when she doesn't actively think about lying, she says what she truly believes (or even more important, what she doesn't say also speaks volume). Like "when you live alone, you have to pay rent, so if I were you I'd keep living in this house [which we live in now]". Yeah, lying is hard. Bc you constantly have to think about your "objective". if you don't think about your lie, just once, you'll be uncovered as a liar. I don't have the money to move, nor will anyone pay for me.

Truecel trait: Your parents effectively castrated you from birth and never mentions having a gf or not

I will ascend

Truecel trait: Your parents effectively castrated you from birth and never mentions having a gf or not
I only began to fall just before puberty, when my disability kicked in. It was my rise (till 11) and my fall (from 12 onwards). I was a good-looking kid, very promising. Were it not for my disability that kicked in during much too early puberty. They never talked to me about anything relationship-, sex-, or girls related. They're not prude or religious, and they talked about it with my sister before she even had a boyfriend. Never a word to me. The opposite actually. They implied that they think I'll always be alone (from age 15 onwards). My mom also once directly told me that I'm "not the type to marry or have kids." I regret not asking at the time what she meant. Anyways, she still doesn't think I'll get one. First I'm ugly and short. Second, it "shimmers through" in what she says and what she doesn't say, whenever she's not thinking about that she has to lie to keep up a big lie

I only began to fall just before puberty, when my disability kicked in. It was my rise (till 11) and my fall (from 12 onwards). I was a good-looking kid, very promising. Were it not for my disability that kicked in during much too early puberty. They never talked to me about anything relationship-, sex-, or girls related. They're not prude or religious, and they talked about it with my sister before she even had a boyfriend. Never a word to me. The opposite actually. They implied that they think I'll always be alone (from age 15 onwards). My mom also once directly told me that I'm "not the type to marry or have kids." I regret not asking at the time what she meant. Anyways, she still doesn't think I'll get one. First I'm ugly and short. Second, it "shimmers through" in what she says and what she doesn't say, whenever she's not thinking about that she has to lie to keep up a big lie
She's a bitch

My mother once told me that I should learn how to cook, I told her why should I? to which she replied: " Who's gonna cook for you when you move out?". ouch
Ohh, that was a punchline, bro. :feelsbadman:

I felt that punch. I was actually thinking you'll write "girlfriend".

But my mother said something similar to me, similar stuff, if not the same too. She only cares that I get an adequate job in the future (which she said she doubts, but that's all she cares about and I'm like, "you forget a good job isn't enough, I'll have a life outside my job." ). But I'm 26, and I know it's over. It just goes on my nerves that my mom contradicts herself and can't keep up a lie, and of course that I will with 99.99% certainty not ever get one before I'm 30, which is 4 years. I don't have the looks (I'm a sub 3), I'm only 1.62m tall, and absolutely zero social skills (last friend when I was 13, so I have zero experience in anything, I'm also a KHHV :fuk:. It's like I'm a company that's still stuck in the late 1990s with the tech it sells. Nobody wants to buy my stuff, and it's too late to catch up

She's a bitch
Once, at dinner in like 2018, we were talking about what animals my teacher's resembled back in high school (my sister still went to school then). So my math teacher looked like a "monkey" (which is actually true). And she laughed and said I resemble a...

Tiere Bis Unters Dach Running GIF by SWR Kindernetz

wild boar

She did say it, I remember. It hurt my feelings. I didn't say that enough back then. Now she denies ever saying that, but she did.

Once, at dinner in like 2018, we were talking about what animals my teacher's resembled back in high school (my sister still went to school then). So my math teacher looked like a "monkey" (which is actually true). And she laughed and said I resemble a...

Tiere Bis Unters Dach Running GIF by SWR Kindernetz

wild boar

She did say it, I remember. It hurt my feelings. I didn't say that enough back then. Now she denies ever saying that, but she did.
All foids, including mothers are whores.

My mother once told me that I should learn how to cook, I told her why should I? to which she replied: " Who's gonna cook for you when you move out?". ouch
She doesn't want to tell me directly that I won't get a girlfriend, but she can't keep a secret. Bc lying is so hard: you always, constantly have to think "I have to lie", if you don't think about it, what you say and what you don't say will uncover your true colours