Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Truecel trait? I'm fascinated by this (speculative) astrobiology stuff and space/universe in general

TheGrayWolf

TheGrayWolf

At heart, I am panda-bear| 5'4"| 1/10 face&head
★★★★★

>he thinks being obsessed with space is an incel trait and not a redditor trait

lol, lmao even

Soyjak Shows His Phone | Know Your Meme

>he thinks being obsessed with space is an incel trait and not a redditor trait

lol, lmao even

Soyjak Shows His Phone | Know Your Meme
kek wtf is your problem with me? I'm well liked here

Have I shown hostility to you before?

That’s a pretty bold claim. How can you be so sure? I wouldn’t even go so far as to say I’m well-liked on this forum, despite the countless posts and man-hours I’ve sank into it.
well if you look at my bio at least some users do

They are lying to you about many things.

well if you look at my bio at least some users do
I see. Well, that’s good that there are users who say they appreciate you in some form or fashion. Not to be autistically pedantic or anything, but I still think considering yourself ‘well-liked’ here is crazy tbh because the way I view status when it comes to this forum is much more exclusionary. “Well-liked” also means “beloved”, “cherished”, and “admired”. I honestly don’t think there are any users here who fit that category lol.

Last edited:
I see. Well, that’s good that there are users who say they appreciate you in some form or fashion. Not to be autistically pedantic or anything, but I still think considering yourself ‘well-liked’ here was crazy tbh because the way I view status when it comes to this forum is much more exclusionary. “Well-liked” also means “beloved”, “cherished”, and “admired”. I honestly don’t think there are any users here who fit that category lol.
Yea tbh that's true, it's the wrong term and an exaggeration anyway.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back