Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Truecel Trait: Hyper NT Faggots Make Fun of You

N

NormiesRretarded

Banned
-
If you always get made fun of especially behind your back by some hyper NT popular faggot in a social setting, then you're a truecel imo. How would one be attractive if they get bullied especially if it's over something like being considered retarded by them? A retarded person doesn't even have betabux potential.

Yeah the hyper nt faggots always looked at me weird and laughed at me behind my back. When I was youngER they used to bully me directly.

These people even expect such a person to still somehow have a gf/social circle. What kind of foid would settle for such a loser?

Let's not get on the self-hate train now, it's society's fault for not giving us the resources needed to fit in but instead outcasting us and expecting us to "deal with it ourselves".

True that. But I wonder how low of an SMV would be required for settling for in this situation.