Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal Truecel trait : having no real passions

Subhuman100

Subhuman100

What happens when copes get boring?
★★★
Normal people have passions, dreams...but not me. From childhood to now I never had any real passion for anything. Just vague interests that would fade away after some time.

Brutal....the realization hits hard. I'm a ghost. I've always been mentally blank. Just went to school and picked the stream my parents told me to pick. Meanwhile normies all planned their own futures in hs

can relate. never knew what i wanted to do. just spent my time drifting through life

Last edited:
I’m 26 and feel the same way. Youth almost gone and all I ever think about is roping.

That's actually most human beings, those who are passionate are lucky.

That's actually most human beings, those who are passionate are lucky.
nah i mean most normies atleast had some dreams/ideas on what they wanted to do. i just had a 'whatever' attitude
About to start a new one. Just shitty factory work.
brutal do you have any friends?

Last edited:
I had passions when I was younger. Not anymore.

I always thought the same, like people always wanted to do certain things while i just wanted to procrastinate like a retard. Most people enjoy something or the other(productive shit ofc), like for example im studying CS but i don't really give that much of a fuck tbh, i just i'm kinda there and that's it. It's not like i enjoy it more than gaming ...

You idealize normies. They don't have it planned and usually have zero passions. They're NPCs wanting to wagecuck, watch football matches, party, have sex, create a family and make children repeat the miserable cycle. Maybe the situation is better with richer ones.
Agreed

Normal people have passions, dreams...but not me. From childhood to now I never had any real passion for anything. Just vague interests that would fade away after some time.

Brutal....the realization hits hard. I'm a ghost. I've always been mentally blank. Just went to school and picked the stream my parents told me to pick. Meanwhile normies all planned their own futures in hs
same, i spend money on something and eventually regret it

i didn't even know what i want to do in life
i just do whatever is available to make money and play videogames.

Can't relate, I got so many ambition when I was young, but life broke me

[UWSL]I only focus on moneymaxxing to distract myself and not go crazy otherwise I would kill myself or go to ER.[/UWSL]
[UWSL]Neither betabuxxing nor looksmaxximg make sense.
After the age of 19, it's over for everyone.[/UWSL]