Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Truecel trait: having a shit ton of diseases/conditions since birth

ItsOver4cel

ItsOver4cel

You're either a WinnER or a big LosER
★★★★★
I say truecels because genetics literally come into a package, that is why Chad is athletic as hell and also has good looks. The same way you and I were cursed with being born as truecels therefore living plagued with conditions and diseases that alter your normal functioning as a human being is basically guaranteed; like autism, allergies, skin problems, asthma, metabolism issues, etc. Also, I've noted that a lot of truecels are noted for having a weak immune system, being prone to having many more diseases and stuff.
In fact here's a link that proves my theory
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/health/...-research-says-looks-affect-risk-illness.html
It's truly over if you're a sub8 male, even nature itself will try it's best to fuck up your entire life when at the same time Chad's life gets even better each passing second.
Fuck this clown world.

Can confirm. Truecel trait

Yes I have a lot of bad shit but it mostly affects my looks

It’s complete bullshit how I have to be an ugly ricecel WHILE having psoriasis, dermatitis, and fucking arthritis at the age of 17 while Chad just does whatever the fuck he wants.

I know plenty of normies with medical conditions. Most of them are mild though and they can live with them. The funny part is that they don't really do anything about their conditions. I guess their daily romantic and social life is too good to care about their conditions.

I mean that is often a mark of bad genetics so you're probably right.

Ugly+autistic+back problems+breathing problems=yes, can confirm.

It's also a self-reinforcing process. Being and ugly outcast stifles your endocrine and immune system. The former stifles development, which again enhances your inceldom. The latter makes you more vulnerable for all kinds of diseases. Once you contracted one it draws resources away from growth again.

A vicious cycle.

Autism and tonsils removal due to frequent infections. Can confirm.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back