Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Truecel trait: Frequenting or posting on OffTopic more than Inceldom Discussions

PVCoping

PVCoping

LowIQHighInhibcel
-
Because you are too low IQ to make a quality post or find the content digestible

Last edited:
i don't even pay attention at which forums i post tbh

if you call that tallcel cope crap on inceldom discussions high iq :feelsseriously:

I bet it’s the other way round. Truecels are more likely to frequent Inceldom Discussions. I only visit OffTopic here and there.

I bet it’s the other way round. Truecels are more likely to frequent Inceldom Discussions. I only visit OffTopic here and there.
what i do is truecel because I'm truecel duh

I visit both, but probably post more on offtopic.
It's also hard for me to read a long text.

I look at both but I dont read anything more than like 5 words. Like nigga u postin studies but I'm too retarded to look at that shit

That and post maxing is actually a confirmed fakecel trait

Yes I like offtopic

offtopic is more relaxed and more varied in topics

cope, i already know all about the blackpill.

I only go to inceldom discussion to read suifuel posts ngl

Trucels go to offtopic. Because they already know and accepted it's over. Only greycels and recently Blackpilled people go to discussion

Got bored of inceldom discussion because everything is a repeat and there are too many posts about IT

Inceldom Discussion is boring. It's all the same. Whining about foids. Whining about Chads. Whining about cucktears. Sharing personal stories that bleed into one another since 19 out of 20 times, it's blowing some very minor slight far out of proportion, and may or may not even be a slight at all, just some narcissist looking for a reason to act like a victim. Greycels stating the obvious like it's some startling revelation nobody's ever thought of before, or just some dumb shit that doesn't make sense even by its own logic. The exact same discussions we've already had for ages, arguing over the same minutiae and never changing anyone's minds because ego and internet. In general, when you've read one thread on ID, you've read them all, and they're all unproductive garbage.

Off Topic is where it's really at. Fewer people post here, and the content is more varied, so you get a much stronger sense of community and belonging that you just don't get on ID. People here have more personality because they're not limited to a specific range of topics, and their posts aren't drowned out by greycels trying to prove themselves. But because of the format, people still put at least a tiny bit of thought and effort into their posts, so it's not like the Discord server where it's just mindless meme spam. Off Topic is the true incels.co. Inceldom Discussion is a red herring.

OffTopic is more interesting than Inceldumb discuschin