Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal Truecel trait: foids made you tell the chad they liked him

TacoDelivery

TacoDelivery

Simp destroyer
★★
I remeber having this one foid talk to me and asking me if I can tell chad she likes him. And this was not becky or stacylite this was a full stacy. Anyways, I not wanting to be an asshole and because I'm such a "nice guy" went there and told him. He told me to tell her that he likes someone else. I knew it was over then. This was around middle school - high school. Imagine being so ugly that you're a messenger. I guide people to a treasure I cannot posses myself.

I remeber having this one foid talk to me and asking me if I can tell chad she likes him. And this was not becky or stacylite this was a full stacy. Anyways, I not wanting to be an asshole and because I'm such a "nice guy" went there and told him. He told me to tell her that he likes someone else. I knew it was over then. This was around middle school - high school. Imagine being so ugly that you're a messenger. I guide people to a treasure I cannot posses myself.
Tell them next time that they shall do that shit themselves

Tell them next time that they shall do that shit themselves
This was 10 years ago. Shit still haunts me at night. I'd tell them to fuck off now or even better lie to them that chad told me they looked like shit and try to get her to suck my dick.

This was 10 years ago. Shit still haunts me at night. I'd tell them to fuck off now or even better lie to them that chad told me they looked like shit and try to get her to suck my dick.
Brutal reminiscence pill.

Brutal reminiscence pill.
I heard through my sister she used to tie her shoes in front of him by bending over. We could've gotten that treatment if we weren't born like this. I'm getting a face surgery fuck this bullshit. It just make me mad to think about this.

why did you ever agree

Sarah once whispered to a Black girl about her attraction to Natasha.

What kind of niggery is this?

Sarah was a blonde girl and thirteen-years of age. She was an "Anxious Girl" who sometimes needed to use the "Sensory Room" to avoid meltdowns in the classroom. This girl's legs would shake incessantly during class time and she often spoke of cutting herself.

Aspie John gradually became comfortable seeing Jacques, Sarah and Joshua daily at school, though it was only Jacques who seemed most likely to become his acquaintance. They'd sit together during water breaks in the school lobby. On one lovely occasion, Aspie John and Jacques partnered together for a class assignment on "Peer Pressure", which went very well for both, though Aspie John was very coy about it.

Sadly, this was offset by bullying A.J received from other Black children in the class. Indeed, several kids were sent to the principal's office for laughing at Aspie John's autistic traits. They would also laugh at him on the school bus.

And now, a listing of story names is in order. I've offered a brief description for each.

Females:

Azalea(Redheaded Castiza/White)
Natasha(White)
Christanay(Black)
Layla(Black)
Samantha(Black)
Kira(Black)
Joyniqua(Black)
Gwendolyn(White)
Sarah(#1; White)
Ocean(Black)
Kaja(White)

Jenna(14-year-old Blonde; White)
Savannah(White)
Natalie(Blonde White)
Hailee(White)
Katia/Katerina(Blonde White)
Bianca(Redheaded Castiza/White)
Alli(Light-skinned Black)
Sarah(#2; White)
Short Morena(D.D; Castiza/White)
Elise(Mulatta Girl; Mulatta)
Jennifer(Blonde White)
Mariah(White)
Roxanne(White)
Hope(White)
Calista(Blonde White Stacylite)

Males:

Luis(Mestizo)
D.J(White)
Corey(Blonde White; Short)
Joshua(#1; Black)
Damani(Black)
Zamonte(Black)
Leandro(Cuban Mestizo)
Giovanni(White)
Joshua(#2; Blonde White)
Trayvon(Black)
Sean(Black)
Jacques(Black)

Anthony(White)
Brett(White)
Donovan(Black)
Jake(White)
Ramon(Black)
Kevin(White)
Joseph(Mulatto)

Listing is complete, for now...

Betrayed

Quellbild anzeigen

Last edited:
It happened to me too. A chad asked me to get a foid’s contact.

It happened to me too. A chad asked me to get a foid’s contact.
Thats different, chads are not necessarily our enemies, though many will make fun of you to impress foids. To them we are npcs, messengers. Brutal

this is spineless cucked faggot trait and not truecel trait if you actually did that lmao
13 at the time and atleast tried to get foids. Figgured if I was nice to them they'd let me fuck them. I didn't believe in bluepill. I was hoping for some pity action.

too bad. at least you learn from your mistakes. You are probably cucked in nature but blackpill will cure you.
Blackpill is the law, like gravity. I always knew there was something wrong, I just couldn't see what that was. I never blamed myself though.