Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Toxic Femininity Truecel trait: foids look disgusted when they have to work with you.

trollingthunder

trollingthunder

Unattractive failure
★★
Always happend to me when i was young, they would either have a disgusted look on their face or sceam when it happens.

Foids need to be raped.

they are shitty at working.

thats why i refuse to work

Why did they do that

Some curry girl in my spanish class said "ew" when our teacher assigner her to work with me and even the teacher said "I know its tough but you have to work with __, its only for the day" and the whole class laughed.
I dont know whether it was because they thought I was retarded or because I was ugly as fuck but im assuming its both

Some curry girl in my spanish class said "ew" when our teacher assigner her to work with me and even the teacher said "I know its tough but you have to work with __, its only for the day" and the whole class laughed.
I dont know whether it was because they thought I was retarded or because I was ugly as fuck but im assuming its both
Brutal.