Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Truecel trait: foids handmog you

Friezacel

Friezacel

Discord: lauterbach2
★★★★★
Similiar to Henry Cavill (except i will never look remotely come close to his looks) i have tiny fingers and also they get red easily and dont look very asthetic. Meanwhile most foids i see have longer finger then me and their hands look much smoother and more aesthetic than mine :feelsrope:

There's a notion that guys with big fingers give better fingerings

One time I burned my hand when I worked in McDonalds because of stupid nigger foid manager who would force me to work at the grill station for 10 hours a day because its a truecel station at Mcdonalds

One time I burned my hand when I worked in McDonalds because of stupid nigger foid manager who would force me to work at the grill station for 10 hours a day because its a truecel station at Mcdonalds
ovER

Why does that matter
Foids like men with big hands, especially when the hands/arms have visible veins. Even though Henry Cavill is a Chad, he is often made fun of for his small hands

Foids like men with big hands, especially when the hands/arms have visible veins. Even though Henry Cavill is a Chad, he is often made fun of for his small hands
hand size is irrelevant since its correlated with height

hand size is irrelevant since its correlated with height
You underestimate how important hand size. Of course if you are Chad you can get away with small hands and most foidd still want you, but not even a statusmaxxed and moneymaxxed Chad like Cavill is save from the handpill.

You underestimate how important hand size. Of course if you are Chad you can get away with small hands and most foidd still want you, but not even a statusmaxxed and moneymaxxed Chad like Cavill is save from the handpill.
Handpill :lul: , tall dudes have big hands and even if tall dudes have small hands it wont matter and if manlet has big hands it also dont matter

Handpill :lul: , tall dudes have big hands and even if tall dudes have small hands it wont matter and if manlet has big hands it also dont matter
keep coping

No hands for your face

wtf is the handpill? Explain bro

Looksfag.org

I’m above average height and despite being taller than my father I still the hand size of a medieval berry picker.

My hands are 8" long but they're thin.

I think mine are 20 cm

Handpill is BS nobody gives a living fuck about the hand of another dudes hand bro
Nah foid do care. On social media, they talk about comparing their hands with their Chad crushes all the time.

I have smaller hands than average adult female.

I have very skinny ones but they’re long

Having small hands was one of the reasons I gave up. Because there is essentially nothing you can do about it.