Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Truecel trait: every time you go outside, you daydream about you having Superman powers, killing raping and murdering everyone on sight

Ghost Rider

Ghost Rider

There's no release, no redemption, it's over.
★★★★
and it's the truth for Truecels, every time I go outside while I'm walking I can vividly see the things that I would do if I had Superman's powers. I can see how I would laser countless normies and foids while I rip them apart, I can imagine to the tiniest detail how I could kill every person that I see on the streets, how they would scream, how they would run, etc.

I wish i could control time like stopping or moving backwards idk always thought that shit was cool like stopping time and like robbing normies without any resistance or whatever lmao

Yeah I often do

this is a trait that i also possess:feelskek:

I also posses this trait

I do (without killing and raping:feelsLSD:)

I often imagine flying all over the planet faster the fastest fighter jets and destroying everything that comes in my way

fakecel
I wish i could control time like stopping or moving backwards idk always thought that shit was cool like stopping time and like robbing normies without any resistance or whatever lmao
truecel, I've fantasized countless times about freezing time and doing whatever I want to every foid on sight like taking off her clothes while she's in the middle of the street, unfreezing time and seeing her naked screaming in front of everyone because her clothes disappeared lol
fakecel
Yeah I often do
this is a trait that i also possess:feelskek:
I also posses this trait
I often imagine flying all over the planet faster the fastest fighter jets and destroying everything that comes in my way
truecels

Nah I don't think of anything when I'm outside, I just treat it as downtime

Whatever you say homelander

and it's the truth for Truecels, every time I go outside while I'm walking I can vividly see the things that I would do if I had Superman's powers. I can see how I would laser countless normies and foids while I rip them apart, I can imagine to the tiniest detail how I could kill every person that I see on the streets, how they would scream, how they would run, etc.
SImilar but instead of being superman i fantasize about it with human weapons and guns, wearing either body armor or some kind of cosplay (ALL FICTIONAL, IN VIDEOGAME)

the aspiERING unit

More like fantasycel

Kind of. When I'm outside and I see foids I always wish I was some 6'9" brute like Ed Kemper

I do this when im inside rotting in my bedroom tbh

Nah man if I got superman powers I would be doing stunts like jackass and be paid gloriously

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back