Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Truecel trait: Elliot Roger mogs you

coping_manlet

coping_manlet

Admiral
★★
Elliot was 5,9. I am 5’6-5’7 (measuring devices vary idfky). Elliot had a solid chin and jaw line. I have a recessed jaw and small chin. Elliot was lean and low body fat percentage. I’m a pudgy Manlet.

Elliot was chadlite. The people he killed were far uglier than he was. If anything he was a chad killing inkwells. This is eugenics but not blackpill by any means.

Elliot mogs us all and if he doesn’t mog you get off this forum :blackpill:

but he killed 2 foids :yes:

He looked pretty fine tbh

He mogged most of us no doubt but couldn't hide massively sperging out.

He was GL, he mogs me and other incels to the nether realm. He was a locationcel tho, could've moved to other cities and ascend, but he was too fucked up to notice.

Are you kidding, he mogs me to oblivion!

I think he's perfectly within the normal range of attractiveness, but I can see how he can be unappealing to foids. He has a very neotenous and feminine face that makes him look trans.

EDIT: Accidentally wrote "modern" instead of "normal"

Last edited:
I think he's perfectly within the modern range of attractiveness, but I can see how he can be unappealing to foids. He has a very neotenous and feminine face that makes him look trans.

Mogs me. Guy was norwood 0.

Tfw even Blackop2cel mogs you:cryfeels::feelsbadman::feelsrope:

holy shit, hahaha. relatable

ER completely mogs me

He does in fact mogs me

Tfw even Blackop2cel mogs you:cryfeels::feelsbadman::feelsrope:
Black ops 2 cel has a saveable hairline, is lean, and tall. His only downfall is his skin. If he got a dermatologist and a wardrobe redo he’d be chadlite. Mogs me too

Indeed he GIGA mog me and it's not even close :feelsaww:

1. Mogs most of the incels.
2. Could be considered as a prettyboy in China, Korea, Japan, etc. where they adore the hybrids (white-yellow) men and women.
3. Richer than most of the incels.
4. Most of the people who were killed are worse looking than him and many incels too
77853_052514-all-6-victims.jpg

Sorry for those who can think that this kind of FAKECEL may be a "saint" or to represent most of us (most of the incels are good people, not like him!)

He mogs the shit out of me

Elliot was 5,9. I am 5’6-5’7 (measuring devices vary idfky). Elliot had a solid chin and jaw line. I have a recessed jaw and small chin. Elliot was lean and low body fat percentage. I’m a pudgy Manlet.

Elliot was chadlite. The people he killed were far uglier than he was. If anything he was a chad killing inkwells. This is eugenics but not blackpill by any means.

Elliot mogs us all and if he doesn’t mog you get off this forum :blackpill:
ER could be chad, but he wasn't NT.

Mogs me bc he's considered as a saint

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back