Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Truecel trait: Couldn't pull an egirl

Biowaste Removal

Biowaste Removal

Real-life Uruk-hai. FORUM ADMlNISTRATOR
★★★★
When I used to play vidya and rot on twitter and trannycord and shit up until last year I couldn't pull an egirl because I'm so non-NT that it even shows through text, also because I am not 6'2.

When I used to play vidya and rot on twitter and trannycord and shit up until last year I couldn't pull an egirl because I'm so non-NT that it even shows through text, also because I am not 6'2.
Just 8 more cm and i could have been 6.2, I blame my ADHD medications for this as they can shrink me, Im glad i refused to take them anymore so i atleast grew to somewhat under 6, If i werent given them i could maybe have been taller, This is suifuel for me because i feel that even if i do get muscular, There will always be some stronger bigger guy to put me in place :cryfeels:

Just 8 more cm and i could have been 6.2, I blame my ADHD medications for this as they can shrink me, Im glad i refused to take them anymore so i atleast grew to somewhat under 6, If i werent given them i could maybe have been taller, This is suifuel for me because i feel that even if i do get muscular, There will always be some stronger bigger guy to put me in place :cryfeels:
Glad I didn't take adhd medications, I'm still "average" manlet but if I did i would've ended up turbomanlet

E-girls have thousands, if not millions of fans. No one is pulling e-girls.

E-girls have thousands, if not millions of fans. No one is pulling e-girls.
I'm not talking about those twitch foids I'm talking about any foid that's chronically online. I know a German guy who claimed to be incel, he was rich and 6'2 and he easily pulled internet foids and eventually ascended.

Glad I didn't take adhd medications, I'm still "average" manlet but if I did i would've ended up turbomanlet
Im semi manlet, Which means im a bit taller than a manlet its 2 cm from 6 but chads go all the way from 6 to 10 feet in height, Ofc im gonna be mogged hard., Also people here are extremely tall so i made the manlet half cutoff, Women and men still heightmog me here.

Im semi manlet, Which means im a bit taller than a manlet its 2 cm from 6 but chads go all the way from 6 to 10 feet in height, Ofc im gonna be mogged hard., Also people here are extremely tall so i made the manlet half cutoff, Women and men still heightmog me here.
Anything under 6'1.5 you have to overcompensate for it massively to have a chance. It's easier if you're NT though, but even NT won't save turbomanlets

kill Egirls in gartic phone

People can often tell I am non-NT through text as well for some reason.

People can often tell I am non-NT through text as well for some reason.
Yeah that's when you know its really bad. And does your autism affect the way you walk? It does to me

You aren't a manlet.

Nobody ever really thinks about it, but if it is easier to talk to women on the intenet for men, how fucking easy must it be for women? The average woman who is talking to men online has 5+ other men at all times they are either dating, or using for nudes, clout, and money. I've made the same mistake once and easily learned that these women stand for nothing they will say what they you want to hear to find the fastest way to your heart because it is their easiest avenue of money and attention, thanks to discord and X, women dont even need dating apps to get a free lunch. Learn this mistake once man. To an online ewhore you are nothing special, there is nothing you can provide that she cannot find within 30 seconds on any discord server, ignore all egirls if you are going to ascend it is from an IRL woman.

Pulling egirl is like pulling chads leftover