Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Theory TRUECEL TRAIT: blacks target you

bing

bing

Captain
★★★
We all know how NT and animalistic black people and their culture are.

Well if you have no black friends and are targeted/harassed by blacks it is a Truecel trait.

They can sense weakness, low social status, and non-NT thinking and due to their animalistic culture and nature - they pounce on the vulnerable when competing for status.

Where are my ricecels at?

I used to get messed with by those niggers on streets and on trains but once I started gymceling, it became less frequent, and these days it doesn’t happen any more.

Trust me, when you’re 200+ lbs and look like you can at least deadlift 500+, thsoe normies and niggers won’t casually fuck with you anymore even if you’re a rice.

I used to get messed with by those niggers on streets and on trains but once I started gymceling, it became less frequent, and these days it doesn’t happen any more.

Trust me, when you’re 200+ lbs and look like you can at least deadlift 500+, thsoe normies and niggers won’t casually fuck with you anymore even if you’re a rice.

They’ll still try to fuck with you as much as they can

Some niggers in a car screamed at me and called me a dumbass awhile ago. Also a nigger at my job tried to get me fired but I humiliated him

Not true, that’s only poor blacks ingrained in ghetto culture. Many blackcels like colvin never stood a chance.

Not true, that’s only poor blacks ingrained in ghetto culture. Many blackcels like colvin never stood a chance.

Almost all blacks are ghetto it is their culture bro

Blackcels aren’t ghetto so they are incel

Yo! Wat did u sai to me u fkin mayo?1 Fkin cracka!!
f315d5bd6c386cd75e73c59d4b7113b5.jpg

Well if you have no black friends and are targeted/harassed by blacks it is a Truecel trait.

They can sense weakness, low social status, and non-NT thinking and due to their animalistic culture and nature - they pounce on the vulnerable when competing for status.

Where are my ricecels at?
Niggers need to be put back in chains like the animals they are. Love to have a hard working nigger slave. got my whip all ready.

Blacks target everyone because they get away with it. You're right that they're predatory and prey on the weak most

They're not NT imo though. Most are man children who never have to deal with consequences for their ape behavior because the cucknited states coddles and glamorizes them. Everywhere else they're loathed. Africans are more civilized and NT next to your average US jigaboo

Blacks target everyone because they get away with it. You're right that they're predatory and prey on the weak most

They're not NT imo though. Most are man children who never have to deal with consequences for their ape behavior because the cucknited states coddles and glamorizes them. Everywhere else they're loathed. Africans are more civilized and NT next to your average US jigaboo

I have no problems with Africans

A lot of young black men in america are immature asf. It's like they mature later than everyone else

A lot of young black men in america are immature asf. It's like they mature later than everyone else
They mature earlier, but their peak matureness never exceedes other adults

I have no problems with Africans
Same. I had a coworker from Zimbabwe who lived under apartheid but he was one of the coolest dudes I've met. He had legit reasons to hate white people but he was always humble, well mannered, and never played the racism card unlike most blacks here

I’m black and get messed with by blacks.

Rices normally have bad muscle building genetics

Human trait: Niggers target you.

its not race its usually class. lower classes are more antagonistic and aggressive imo. people whioo are hoigher class tend not to even waste their time on you they just ignore you and are smug.

lower class have this thing about dominance and having to dominate even though nobody is competing. they create antagonism and conflict from bing in your personal space

they cant just go about their business without being a cunt :feelsUgh:

its not race its usually class. lower classes are more antagonistic and aggressive imo. people whioo are hoigher class tend not to even waste their time on you they just ignore you and are smug.

lower class have this thing about dominance and having to dominate even though nobody is competing. they create antagonism and conflict from bing in your personal space

they cant just go about their business without being a cunt :feelsUgh:

Very true. Noticed that at work:bigbrain:

What about autistic blacks?

@Truckzo thoughts?

i'll beat yo whit azz

Same. I had a coworker from Zimbabwe who lived under apartheid but he was one of the coolest dudes I've met. He had legit reasons to hate white people but he was always humble, well mannered, and never played the racism card unlike most blacks here
*Rhodesia

Hasnt happened to my rice ass yet but Ive militarycelled and am practically never unarmed just in case :feelsthink: