Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Truecel trait: Biting your cheek when chewing bubblegum or food

D

DefeatedIncel

Retardcel
★★★★
Hate this shit. It doesn't happen that often, but when it does it's pure ragefuel and hurts like a mothafucka', I even bit off a piece of my cheek once and it started bleeding inside my mouth. I think it's due to my narrow jaw, over for truecel genetics.

Guess I am a mogger then

I bite under my lip often and then I wash it with salt water every hour to avoid canker sores.

Hate this shit. It doesn't happen that often, but when it does it's pure ragefuel and hurts like a mothafucka', I even bit off a piece of my cheek once and it started bleeding inside my mouth. I think it's due to my narrow jaw, over for truecel genetics.
Did you every have your wisdom teeth removed? That could be a cause

Another thing on bad teeth is that you may need braces

Did you every have your wisdom teeth removed? That could be a cause

Another thing on bad teeth is that you may need braces
My teeth are straight, I had braces when I was like 11. Could be because of wisdom tooth but it doesn't hurt and dentists haven't said anything about needing removal. I have done all my dental work when I was in my teens.

I have done all my dental work when I was in my teens.
If it’s a really bad problem try going to your dentist again, it’s probably not because of jaw or anything. A lot of dentists won’t do anything unless you bring it up.

i remember biting it so hard once it was swollen for a couple days

If it’s a really bad problem try going to your dentist again, it’s probably not because of jaw or anything. A lot of dentists won’t do anything unless you bring it up.
It doesn't happen that often, it only happens when I chew food or bubblegum uncontrollably. Maybe it's because of my jaw shifting left and right, I don't know.

I will bring it up with my dentist next time I have a check up though

It doesn't happen that often, it only happens when I chew food or bubblegum uncontrollably. Maybe it's because of my jaw shifting left and right, I don't know.

I will bring it up with my dentist next time I have a check up though
If your teeth are fine it could just be an accident when chewing. I do that sometimes. Do bring it up at the next appointment