Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Truecel-Trait: Being treated like dirt by strangers

lonelycurry26

lonelycurry26

Self-banned
-
Many strangers that see you, immediatly become hostile and unfriendly towards you. To show you that they dont like you, they do some childish shit. They try to be passive aggressive because your uglyness makes them angry.

Last edited:
Cope, this happens because you're short

I’ve had random people in public walk up to me to spit in my face

The combo of having a bad face and being short makes 99% of people avoid me like the plague.

Yes, this happens me.

People just ignore me

Most people are generally bad people. They treat everyone bad they think are of low status and respect people who have a high status.

I’ve had random people in public walk up to me to spit in my face
585D3DDA FAB3 453D B406 5F083CED6401

Yeah, they keep their interactions short, and they act like they are angry at you. Women make grimacing faces at me, because they find me disgusting simply because of my looks. Stranger men actually dont treat me that badly, its mostly the women, even though I act the complete same way around them. Women absolutely can't stand ugly men and they wish we didn't exist.

You need to buy a larger pistol