Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Truecel Trait: Barely anyone responds to your post

Nagisa_Shingetsu

Nagisa_Shingetsu

Captain
Every time you post on here, only 2 or 3 people respond to it. Literally nobody sees your post.

That’s cuz you’ve been shadownbanned

You need to make a name for yourself, bucko.

you been online for 11 days and 200 posts, of course no will respond to you GrAycel
If he wants more responses on his posts he should give some input and put out quality stuff.

This is what I feel about my posts, or maybe they´re just too low quality.

the higher the thread IQ the less replies bro, accustom to it. most people are baiting for instant gratification and creating unnecessary drama through rivalry and conflict.

the higher the thread IQ the less replies bro, accustom to it. most people are baiting for instant gratification and creating unnecessary drama through rivalry and conflict.
Yeah, I´m aware but it´s okay.

Did you read my post on compulsory asexuality? I´m wondering what are your opinions on it.

It's because most posting is from postmaxxers.
If you want responses get into shitflinging matches with them.
Most of my posts is probably responding to stormcels ( why are all stormcels so postmaxxed? surely there is a better way to support a white ethnostate than an incel forum )

coolcels only