Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Truecel trait: At school you never had a partner or group in partner activities

Yea, I was an outcast or at best mates with a few other outcasts

The teacher had to put me into a random group

The teacher had to put me into a random group
fr that happened to me too. Just this past school year that happened to me and it was awful and humiliating

how did u make friends with them?
People my age, their mothers birthed them young so they were not autists even if outcasts, you can very well strike a small conversation and it we are mates, not with these kids these days, they all are birthed by 35 year old cunts and usually are either autists or dealing with other conditions

People my age, their mothers birthed them young so they were not autists even if outcasts, you can very well strike a small conversation and it we are mates, not with these kids these days, they all are birthed by 35 year old cunts and usually are either autists or dealing with other conditions
You were lucky you had friends who were outcasts. I on the other hand was always alone hence I don't even understand how to interract with people(maybe only on this forum)