Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Truecel trait : always paranoid

Reclusemaxxer

Reclusemaxxer

-
I’m always paranoid all the time always somebody might be out to get me it’s hard for me to be at ease with all the violence going on in the world somebody I gotta worry about the police taking me out I gotta worry about random people tryna take me out because of my race it’s terrifying I don’t think I’ll not be paranoid again

Mom made me paranoid from childhood

Damn, I don't partake in these silly "truecel trait" posts, but in this case that is genuinely a me thing. It's like every time you go outside you're expecting the worst :fuk:

I'd feel a lot safer with a blade in my pocket, or at least some sort of non-lethal weapon I can pull out in case shit goes down. I think it's some sort of PTSD from back in middle school when I was brutally, physically bullied for roughly 2 years.

The military made me very paranoid

I’m always paranoid all the time always somebody might be out to get me it’s hard for me to be at ease with all the violence going on in the world somebody I gotta worry about the police taking me out I gotta worry about random people tryna take me out because of my race it’s terrifying I don’t think I’ll not be paranoid again
Schizo trait

Damn, I don't partake in these silly "truecel trait" posts, but in this case that is genuinely a me thing. It's like every time you go outside you're expecting the worst :fuk:

I'd feel a lot safer with a blade in my pocket, or at least some sort of non-lethal weapon I can pull out in case shit goes down. I think it's some sort of PTSD from back in middle school when I was brutally, physically bullied for roughly 2 years.
Schizo trait
Mom made me paranoid from childhood

Its not military, its not parents. Its being ugly. If you are ugly, you experienced bad treating in every social situation so its natural process to be paranoid and it's advantageous to be paranoid as ugly guy, because people are there to get you and laugh at you and take advantage of you.

“Just because you're paranoid doesn't mean they aren't after you.”​

Its not military, its not parents. Its being ugly. If you are ugly, you experienced bad treating in every social situation so its natural process to be paranoid and it's advantageous to be paranoid as ugly guy, because people are there to get you and laugh at you and take advantage of you.

I’m always paranoid all the time
having ptsd is a giga trucel trait,i know cause i'm a giga trucel and i'm paranoid all the time. Fakecels don't suffer from this shit cause they've been coddled and sheltered growin up

One of the symptoms of STML is paranoia.

I dont trust people at all.

I'm neurotic as fuck.

truecels live in survival mode

:yes::yes::yes::yes::yes: I'mma get myself a gun finally.

based :forcedsmile:

@Fat Link Fat Heinrich of Naz.is why he banned?

Bro im the same, when i go out i have to take my pocket knife with me otherwise i dont feel safe

Well according to my snarling, ever ready to fight Dreggly Bear a.k.a @Dregster:

"Shitposting in ID, continues to make useless threads and contradicting himself for shits and giggles."-Dregster

Well according to my snarling, ever ready to fight Dreggly Bear a.k.a @Dregster:

"Shitposting in ID, continues to make useless threads and contradicting himself for shits and giggles."-Dregster
It's true, he'd still be doing it if he wasn't getting punished for it every time.

My (step)Son

Every action I have ever taken is for the good of the forum :bigbrain:

It's true, he'd still be doing it if he wasn't getting punished for it every time.

My (step)Son

Every action I have ever taken is for the good of the forum :bigbrain:
You are faggot that destroys that forum with your faggotry fuckin fungus

cry more bitch you fuckin twinky fungi mushroom abomination combined with the fact you had siamese twin they rip off from you, that's why you look like a deranged ugly fuckin piece of shit fetus

cry more bitch you fuckin twinky fungi mushroom abomination combined with the fact you had siamese twin they rip off from you, that's why you look like a deranged ugly fuckin piece of shit fetus
My (step)Son behave yourself before I take off my belt and whip you :feelsbaton::feelsbaton::feelsbaton::feelsbaton:

Has Sneir been giving you meth :feelssus:
shut the fuck up cockster, the amount of estrogens in your system made you behave like a fuckin bitch

why was recluse banned?