Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Truecel or failed normie we are all in this together

I think gate keeping makes sense although it’s autistic when taken to extremes. If I so much as mention having friends people start having seizures about now I’m a fakecel because male friends lol. I’m just good at fitting in with normies for the most part it doesnt mean I get a shred of pussy.

I wish they were all doomers(or punks) at least but most are far less versions of them IMO - just an ordinary normies indistinguishable from human mass in rl, larping as incels because of thinking that black pill knowledge will somehow give them some sort of superpowers(edge over others) later in their lifes.
I think in order to qualify for failed normie status though you have to be totally out of it in life. The standards must be much more extreme than "I make 70k per year in NYC not 100". Like, normies who were 6 months away from completing a masters when Stacy oneitis ran off with Chad, so they moved back into their parents basement, get high on xanax and weed, and work at mcdonalds. That is the archetypal failed normie to me.

For as long as I can remember it's always been competition here on who has it worse. Nobody gives a shit alright. We all have a good reason for being here.

If you are a failed normie you are incel. Even if you have been on dates, kissed some girls, had girls attracted to you, maybe even touched a boob or two without getting arrested, you are still no better than a khhv truecel.
:lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul:

the problem is that failed normies always manage to humble brag

Welcome to Clown World:feelsclown:

"just because I've gone on dates with women who were sexually attracted to me and they let me grope their breasts doesn't make me a fakecel dude"

Finnaly someone with common sense, who isn't a gatekeeping faggot.

Finnaly someone with common sense, who isn't a gatekeeping faggot.
gatekeeping is good and should be encouraged in this case. normies who go out on dates where they touch their girlfriends breasts treat people like me like subhumans and see us as below them. they shouldn't be allowed to invade a community for incels; it's the same reason why we don't allow women.