Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal Truecel job: work at cockroach farm

cripplecel

cripplecel

Luminary
★★★★★

This is one of the truecel jobs, he even ate the cockroach at the end.

The Chinese are actual subhumans

t. japanese

Suifuel for turkcels

I'd never fucking work that job, I'm fine with most bugs, but not cockroaches. :feelspuke:
The Chinese are actual subhumans

t. japanese
KeK it's so funny to see them hate on each other

both mog cuckreans though

WHY ARE CHINKS LIKE THIS?

@SlayerSlayer EXPLAIN.

WHY ARE CHINKS LIKE THIS?

@SlayerSlayer EXPLAIN.
its a bugman eat bug world. Chinks look at roaches and eat them to feel dominant because they are tiny cheap men that live miserable existences, and see roaches merely as an economically efficient protein source.

its a bugman eat bug world. Chinks look at roaches and eat them to feel dominant because they are tiny cheap men that live miserable existences, and see roaches merely as an economically efficient protein source.
They could at least eat some less infectious insects like meal worms or praying mantisses

Saar can I work in cockroach farm for shekels to get LS3 Swap.
Perhaps. Imagine if I LS swapped my Colorado, lol. Powerful V8 instead of a 3.6 V6. I bet it would fit in there too

It can be done, and ive seen it happen.
Have you seen it in a first gen small Colorado or the bigger second gen ones like mine? I saw a small first gen with an LS swap, but never the big second gen. Second gen would mog with an LS swap

I didn't know that you could fit that many Turks in a farm

The ricebaby at the end wasn't even conscious yet and they fed her a roach jfl that was so mean :feelskek:

Makes sense, tbh.