Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal Truecel Dropped Out Homeschooled Trait: You lived your school life through the people at school’s social media.

Incelius Savage

Incelius Savage

The Godfather of Inceldom and Suffering in Life
-
Brutal. I used to always look up the school’s social media pages and students socials and see how they’re doing and look at their school photos. It’s died down a long time now since everyone is in college now and i’ve lost the need to care as much.

That gave me lifefuel during my teen years, now it’s meh.

I’ll check 1 or two girl’s socials every now and then

Last edited:
No. I was always too anxious to even view social media.

The photos may have died down, but their life experiences of being normies, foids, or Chads, appreciating the full extent of their usual privilege, continues to thrive; in the case of the latter two, they actually may have more enjoyment in such degeneracy-promoting, hypergamy-enabling places such as college... :feelswhat:

Such is the nature of Chads and foids; they've lifemogged you every step step the way, no matter if newborn, toddler, prepubescent, teenager, adult, or senior... :feelsclown:

They will experience every stage of your life, simply with a million times more desirable genetics making it much better then you had ever it; Chads with how foids treat them, the halo effect, and overall how being attractive has positively reinforced their entire life, and foids with their typical privilege, and hypergamy plus the current treatment of men with their standards benefitting them. :feelsjuice:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back