Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill truecel coincidence

Kina Hikikomori

Kina Hikikomori

Hikikomori
If you are truecel, have you noticed that people close to you who were born a year later, a few years younger than you, had better body development than you, their height grew, their face improved, their voice improved... but when it hits you , nothing has changed, if not for the worse. YES, genetic garbage

Relatable I'm a unlovable subhuman

yes lol, I actually got worse after puberty

Yes. Many 16 year olds might me with their body weight and muscle mass

If you are truecel, have you noticed that people close to you who were born a year later, a few years younger than you, had better body development than you, their height grew, their face improved, their voice improved... but when it hits you , nothing has changed, if not for the worse. YES, genetic garbage
Pretty much all men have better body development then me
I barely meet anyone worse off then me bodywise

A few of my friends have been older then me and they have all said how its weird to think of me as being older then them
This is because Im shorter and way smaller compared to them my face doesnt look very mature either I still look young
Im 20 but at the most I look 16 or 17

Last edited:
My body is suspended in time while everybody else moved on