Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill true story of beatbux from Chinese quora

V

v384157

Recruit
★★
[UWSL]There is a question “what’s the experience of having an ugly girlfriend”One of the respondents shared his experience[/UWSL]
This is a translation of the original

我可以回答一下,虽然她现在只能算前女友了。
I can answer that, although she's only an ex-girlfriend now.
我第一任女友,颜值按照知乎标准可能只有4分,身高157,大专学历,父母都是很朴素的农民,她弟高中都没上,很早就在外务工。
According to Zhihu standards, my first girlfriend's appearance is only 4 points, height 157, dazhuan degree(which is lower than college degree),parents are very simple farmers, her brother did not go to high school, long ago to work outside.
我第一次去她家的时候,和她弟弟在聊天。
The first time I went to her house, I was talking to her brother.
她弟问我:你之前在哪里念的书?
我:英国。
她弟:那边说什么语言?
我:英语(小囧)
她弟:不是美国人才说英语吗?
我: …………(大囧)
Her brother asked me: Where did you go to school? Me: England. Her brother: What language is spoken there? Me: English. Her brother: Don't you have to be American to speak English? I:..................... (Great Wall)
至于说是什么样的感觉?
And what does it feel like to say?
我带着她去见我的朋友的时候,她们都以为我被冲动的爱情蒙蔽了双眼。
When I took her to meet my friends, they all thought I was blinded by impulsive love.
他们以为我一直没有女朋友是因为我要求太高,并且知道有很多女孩把我当成理想结婚对象,在他们眼里来看我按理应该找一个学习经历与工作能力都比较出众的女孩,或者是门当户对对双方家里生意有帮助的女孩,即使最差的情况,也可以找到一个家庭条件比较普通,但人品性格好,年轻漂亮的女孩。
They thought I always don't have a girlfriend because I asked too much, and know that there are a lot of girls think I am ideal marriage partners, in their eyes to see me ought to find a learning experience and work ability is outstanding girl, or is suitable for both home and business helpful girl, even if the worst case, can find a family condition is more common, But a nice, nice, young, beautiful girl.

然后再看看我前女友,一个两个都在皱眉,说她不止各方面条件都很普通,还比我大三岁(遇见我时她28了),都说早知道把那个XX介绍给我,XX可比她强多了。
Then look at my ex-girlfriend, one and two are frowning, said that she is not only all aspects of the conditions are very ordinary, but also three years older than me (met me when she was 28), said that early know that XX introduced to me, XX is much stronger than her.
从世俗的眼光看,XX确实是比她强多了。但是,她可以给得了我的东西,XX给不了。
From the secular point of view, XX is indeed much stronger than her. But she can give me something XX can't.
我要的,是爱情
What I want is love.
这就要说说当初我为什么和她在一起了。
Which brings me to why I was with her in the first place.

到了适婚年龄,愿意以结婚为目的和我交往的女孩还是有一定数量。但是从来没有谁告诉我:她喜欢我,和我在一起很开心。
By the time I'm of marriageable age, there's still a certain number of girls who are willing to go out with me for the purpose of marriage. But no one ever told me that she liked me and was happy with me.
她是第一个。
She was the first.
我和她是一次聚会上认识的,后互加了微信。晚上有事没事就聊两句,聊了一段时间以后,她告诉我,她好像有点喜欢我了。我有点意外:就问她:你喜欢我什么?她说:你温柔,幽默,聪明,博学。
I met her at a party and added wechat to each other. In the evening, I talked about something. After a period of time, she told me that she seemed to like me a little. I was a little surprised: asked her: you like me what? She said: You are gentle, humorous, intelligent, learned.
于是我们就在一起了。
And so we got together.

我和她开始交往不久,有一次我去见她,刚刚剪完头发,脸上还带着没有洗干净的毛发,她从包包里拿出一包纸巾,帮我把脸上的毛发一点一点全部擦掉,那时正值盛夏,她就在烈日下帮我擦得津津有味,好像在雕琢一件艺术品,等擦完了满头大汗,她还心满意足地咧开嘴大笑,虽然她一笑一口大龅牙就露了出来,可我却觉得那就是世界上最美的表情。
She and I started dating soon, once I went to see her, just finished cut hair, wash clean with no hair on his face, she took out a pack of tissue from his bag and help me to wipe off the hair all bit by bit, then during the summer, she will help me in the hot sun shine with relish, if to carve a piece of art, such as clean out full head big sweat, She also grinned contentedly, and although her big teeth showed through, I thought it was the most beautiful expression in the world.
还有一次,我和她吃完饭去散步。她为了和我没有太大的身高差,特意穿了高跟鞋,结果体力又跟不上我,走了几步脚就崴了。于是我就抱着她去地铁等车,一边抱着她也无暇顾及其他,她就偷偷在我脸上亲了一下。
Another time, I went for a walk with her after dinner. In order to have no big height difference with me, she deliberately wore high heels, and the result was that her physical strength could not keep up with me, so she sprained her feet after walking a few steps. So I went to the subway with her in my arms, and I didn't have time to think about anything else while I was holding her, and she secretly kissed me on the cheek.
然后我整个脸都红了。
Then my whole face turned red.
她从来没有为我做过轰轰烈烈的大事,但就是生活中点点滴滴的小事,变成了缕缕红线,而这些红线,慢慢汇聚成了一股红绳,把我绑在她的身边,打成了一个结。终有一天想要放弃了,却又剪不断,理还乱。
She has never done great things for me, but it is the little things in life, become continuously red line, and these red lines, slowly gathered into a red rope, tied me to her side, tied into a knot. One day want to give up, but cut constantly, also chaos.
从小到大,漂亮或优秀的女性对我确实没有什么吸引力。但是一个女孩对我稍微温柔一点,却很容易就可以把我整个人融化。
Growing up, beautiful or excellent women really didn't appeal to me. But a girl who is a little gentle with me can easily melt me.
他们说:男人一直在做减法,女人一直在做加法。
They say: Men subtraction all the time, women add all the time.

可是我,偏偏就是那个在恋爱里一直做加法的男人。
But I, I’m the man who like doing add in a relationship
我开始接纳她的许多缺点,甚至一些别人眼里的缺陷。
I began to accept many of her flaws, even some that others saw as flaws.
我发现和她一起吃的几次饭,她都会嘱咐老板不加配料。起初我以为只是她个人口味喜好,后来我才发现她身体不好。我带她去医院做了一次全身检查,诊断结果病情还属良性,但医生却悄悄告诉我:如果病情继续恶化,她很有可能无法生育
I found that the few times I ate with her, she would ask the boss not to add toppings. At first I thought it was just her personal taste, but then I found out she was in poor health. I took her to the hospital for a full check-up. The diagnosis was benign, but the doctor whispered to me that if she continued to get worse, she might not be able to have children.
说我完全没有犹豫过肯定是骗人的,我是独子,也明白这对于我家意味着什么。但我很确定:我要的,是爱情
I'd be lying if I said I didn't hesitate. I'm an only child and I know what this means to my family. But I know this: I want love.
于是我给她买了一堆药,每天给她熬;并亲自下厨,少油少盐少味精,想帮她调理好身体。
So I bought her a pile of medicine, every day for her to boil; And personally cook, less oil less salt less MSG, want to help her conditioning good body.
我的朋友所认为的,我瞎了,无非是因为他们所看重仅仅是条件。但我看重的,是一颗真心,是她心里有没有我。
My friends think that I am blind, only because they value only the condition. But I value, is a true heart, is there is no me in her heart.
她心里有我,我心里有她,这就足够了。
She has me in her heart, I have her in my heart, and that is enough.
我亦只有一个一生,只想倾尽全力去爱一人。I have only one life, I just want to love one person with all my strength.
我想用我一生的时间去疼她,去宠她,去爱她。
I want to use my life time to love her, to spoil her, to love her.

但是,好景不长。
But the good times did not last.
自我和她关系开始稳定以后,就陆陆续续把她介绍给我身边的各种朋友。可是其中一人,我把他当最好的兄弟,他却只想在背后捅我一刀。
After my relationship with her began to stabilize, I gradually introduced her to various friends around me. But one of them, I thought of him as my best brother, and he just wanted to stab me in the back.
他先是加了她的微信,然后在她面前一遍又一遍抹黑我。只是我行得正坐得端,本来也没有什么黑历史可以扒。他又使劲抹黑她不甚熟悉的我的父母。
First he added her wechat, and then he smeared me again and again in front of her. It's just that I'm sitting right where I am, and there's no history to dig into. He tried to smear my parents, whom she barely knew.
抹黑归抹黑,她作为我的女友,本应对我有十足信任,但她却轻信小人谗言。开始对我父母,甚至对我本人有意见。
As my girlfriend, she should have had every confidence in me, but she fell for the dirty talk. Started to have problems with my parents, even with me.

并且,开始勾引那个男人。And began to seduce the man.

那个男人,与我家是世交。但从小,他爸就一直把我当成别人家的孩子来教育他,所以他老早看我不爽了。然而……看来看去,他几乎没有什么地方比我强,除了桃花运。
That man is a family friend. But since he was a kid, his dad has been raising me like I'm someone else's kid, so he's got a problem with me from a long time ago. However...... It seems that he has almost nothing better than me, except love.
原本他是看不上我女友的,因为桃花旺,身边永远围着一群莺莺燕燕,给他送情书跟小礼物的女孩络绎不绝,其中还不乏美女。这样的男人又怎么看得上一个四分女?
Originally he is not my girlfriend, because peach blossom flourishing, always around a group of Ying Ying Yan Yan, to send love letters to him with small gifts of girls in an endless stream, among which there is no lack of beauty. How can a man like that care about a quarter girl?
但他很清楚自己的终极目标是什么,那就是:报复我。
But he was clear about his ultimate goal, which was to get back at me.
可他的对手是我。
But he was up against me.

我不爱算计人,却不代表别人可以随便算计我。
I do not love to calculate people, but does not mean that others can calculate me.
自从我知道他们之间有联系,便赶在发生更可怕的事情之前及时阻止了这种联系。为了这件事,她还和我大吵过几架,最后每次不欢而散,而且她坚持认为自己没有错。理由是:她又没和那个男人睡过。
As soon as I knew there was a connection between them, I stopped it before something worse happened. She and I had some big fights about this, and each time they ended badly, and she insisted that she was not wrong. The reason: it's not like she slept with that guy.
她知道这件事情她已经占尽上风,我放不下她,更甚于她放不下我,每次吵架,最后都是我先服软,她以为她吃定我了。最后她向我承诺:不再和那个男人往来。这事表面上是过去了,其实裂缝已经一点一点开始蔓延。
She knows that she has the upper hand in this matter, I can not let go of her, even more than she can not let go of me, every quarrel, the last is my first surrender, she thought she ate me. Finally she made me a promise: no more dealings with that man. The matter appeared to be in the past, but little by little the cracks had begun to spread.
但此事终究只是一段小插曲,更大的危机还在后面。
But it was a sideshow, and a bigger crisis lay ahead.
我自幼衣食无忧,父亲经营多年,算是小有家业。她和我相识之初,说是喜欢我的幽默,温柔,聪明,博学。只字不提我家里的事,就连我带她去过我家,见过我家人,她都表示,那只是意外之喜。
I have no worries about food and clothing since childhood, and my father has been running a small family business for many years. At the beginning of my acquaintance, she said she liked my humor, gentleness, intelligence and erudite. She didn't say anything about my family. Even when I took her to my house and met my family, she said it was just a surprise.
但是,我对我父亲的生意兴趣不大。因为时代变了,我有我的工作,也有我想要为之奋斗终身的事业。
However, I was not very interested in my father's business. Because times have changed, and I have a job, and I have a career that I want to work on for the rest of my life.
但是问题来了,如果我坚持搞自己的事业,这份家业就会落到我妹妹头上。而那个女人。显然不愿看到这事实,于是她和我妹开始了漫长的撕逼———严格来说,是让我去和我妹撕逼,她在我妹面前还是一副温柔贤淑的大嫂模样……
But the problem is, if I insist on my own business, the family business will fall to my sister. And that woman. Obviously do not want to see this fact, so she and my sister began a long quarrel -- strictly speaking, is to let me go and my sister quarrel, she in front of my sister or a pair of gentle and virtuous sister-in-law appearance...

那么你们以为这场撕逼会以某个女人的胜利而告终?错了~因为在她们漫长的撕逼生涯中出现了另外一件事——我父母知道了她做的事情。
So you think this fight will end with a woman winning? Wrong, because something else happened in their long career of fighting -- my parents found out what she was doing.
世上没有不透风的墙,何况两家人是世交?我父母不止知道了她和我妹撕逼的事情,还知道了她勾搭别的男人的事情。
There is no impervious wall in the world, and the two families are friends? Not only did my parents find out about her fighting with my sister, they also found out about her hooking up with other men.
于是我的父亲,这么多年来一直十分尊重我的决定的父亲,找我语重心长地谈了一次。
So my father, who had respected my decisions so much over the years, had a heart-to-heart talk with me.
他们不能接受一个女人未过门就开始染指家里的财产分配。更不能接受一个三心二意的女人进我家门。
They can't accept a woman getting her hands on the distribution of the family's property before she even leaves the house. And I can't have a half-hearted woman in my house.
我思考了很久,也纠结了很久,一边是生我养我的父母,一边是我的恋人。而且此前我已经知道她很可能无法生育,我这一选择,意味着什么。
I thought about it for a long time, but also tangled for a long time, one side is my parents who gave birth to me and raised me, the other side is my lover. And I already knew that she would most likely not be able to have children, and what my choice meant.
但我很清楚:我要的,是爱情
But I am clear: I want, is love.
那么这次,就让我自私一次吧。
Well, for once, let me be selfish.
于是,我决定跟她私奔。
So I decided to run away with her.

可是,就在决定私奔之后的某一天,我正在帮她整理房间。擦桌子的时候,手正好碰到她的手机,手机往下一掉,被我随手一接,屏幕亮了。
But one day, after deciding to elope, I was helping her tidy her room. When I was wiping the table, my hand just touched her mobile phone, which fell down and was picked up by me, and the screen lit up.
是她和他的聊天记录。
It's her chat with him.
原来,他们一直在保持联系。
Turns out, they've been in touch.
她问他是不是处男,约过几次炮,还问他是不是喜欢她,叫他“亲爱的”。那个男人,还教她如何婚后把我的财产转到她名下。虽然她没有这么做,可见她还有最后一点良知。但是.......
She asked him if he was a virgin, how many times he'd had sex, and if he liked her, calling him "honey." That man also taught her how to transfer my property to her after marriage. Even if she didn't, she had one last bit of conscience. But...
我一直相信她是爱我的,也相信我的世界有她就够了。
I have always believed that she loves me, and that she is enough for my world.
相信我为了她,放弃生命中余下的精彩都值得。
Trust me, she's worth giving up the rest of your life for.
原来,一切只是我的独角戏
Originally, everything is just my one-man show.
她是我这辈子,唯一一个说过爱我的女人;可她所说的爱我,却从一开始就是骗我的
She's the only woman in my life who ever said she loved me; But she said love me, but from the beginning is lying to me.
分手是我提的,虽然我舍不下她,更胜于她舍不下我。她也曾经很努力地挽留过,说和对方打情骂俏 flirting只是玩玩,我才是她最后的归宿。她说她爱我,哭得好难过。
Break up is my proposal, although I can not give up her, more than she can not give up me. She also once tried very hard to retain, said and each other flirt just play, I was her final destination. She said she loved me and cried so hard.
但这次是理智战胜了情感,我不会再给她机会了。
But this is head over heart, and I'm not giving her another chance.
等和她分手以后,我才逐渐知道了许多真相,包括:
After I broke up with her, I gradually learned many truths, including:
那次聚会她是去钓凯子的,我只是目标之一,而最后在许多人中选择了我,只是因为那日聚会的发起人告诉她我是名校海归,家大业大收入也高,并且性道德较高,不会因为自己有点资本就乱搞男女关系。但因为她同时和很多个男人聊天,直接导致她第一次见我的时候还没有认出我。
At that party, she went to meet a man, I was just one of the targets, and finally chose me among many people, only because the initiator of the party told her that I was a return from a prestigious university, had a big family and a high income, and had a high sexual morality, and would not cheat on men and women just because he had some capital. But because she was talking to so many men at the same time, she didn't recognize me when she first met me.
她从来没有在她朋友面前公开过我和她的关系,就连微信朋友圈秀恩爱的照片,也只对我和我的朋友可见。
She has never publicized my relationship with her in front of her friends. Even the photos of our love show on wechat moments are only visible to me and my friends.
她说她不知道我家的情况,但却偷偷告诉她的闺蜜:原来他们说XX家里家大业大是真的哎~
She said she did not know the situation of my home, but secretly told her bestie: originally they said XX home home big is true ah ~
她一开始就看不上我那点可怜的工资,一直盯着我名下资产,又怎会任由对赚钱根本没兴趣的我让这笔财产落入我妹之手?
How could she have let me, who had no interest in making money, let it fall into the hands of my sister, since she despised my poor salary in the first place and kept an eye on my assets?
从一开始,我就不是她用心去爱的人,不过是给她提供优质生活的供养者,但她拥有了优质的生活,还需要优质的基因,于是背着我在外面勾搭小帅哥。
From the beginning, I was not the one she loved, just the provider who provided her with a good life, but she had a good life, and she needed good genes, so she went out behind my back and started picking up hot guys.
你们总是说美女想要东食西宿,其实普通女生何尝不是呢?
You always say that beautiful women want to eat east and west, in fact, ordinary girls are not so?
看各自资本和手段而已。
Depending on their own capital and means.
以上,就是我和我那很丑的前女友在一起的全部体验。
That's all I've ever had with my ugly ex-girlfriend.

#8 is here
yFYbjDEVrsheOSN.png

brutal. he basically was ready to sacrifice his entire life for her and she was cheating with other men. what a dumb whore lol the worst part is that she was fucking ugly as fuck:feelskek:

thanks for translating:feelshmm:

东食西爱。性别优势
brutal, so many ricecels in china are waking up. probably still the minority though, considering so many suck xi's dick these days