Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill True love died with the rise of technology.

ordinaryotaku

ordinaryotaku

Rotting collegecel. Women hate me for existing.
★★★★★
Even Chad doesn't get true love, but he can definitely choose to, but usually Chads live a life of rampant hedonism, just like all women. Doesn't matter where you live, you're always going to be surrounded by sluts who've went through many guys and are incapable of pair bonding by the time they're 17-18. Social media and enhanced technology seems to be the cause of this. We all know that women can get Chads with the swipe of a finger -- water is wet -- but I wonder how today would be like if we didn't have all this technology, technology in which women got the upper hand.

I constantly dream of true love. I periodically get urges to want to act upon irrational thoughts, such as sex, but that is not truly what I want. Moreover, I'm jealous of people who got love years ago, when it was attainable through genuine human relationship, and not a word of misuse to describe serial hedonism.

"There are many people today who see that modern society is heading toward disaster in one form or another, and who moreover recognize technology as the common thread linking the principal dangers that hang over us. "

"To those who think that all this sounds like science fiction, we point out that yesterday's science fiction is today's fact. The Industrial Revolution has radically altered man's environment and way of life, and it is only to be expected that as technology is increasingly applied to the human body and mind, man himself will be altered as radically as his environment and way of life have been."

- Ted Kaczysnki.

True love never existed

No.
True love is a lie. It never existed.
Just chemical reactions.

eh i dunno, alot of the chads i know prefer to just pump and dump, and dont bother with relationships until later on ( i dont blame them, women can be annoying and clingy cunts from the stories i hear)

Love is an exclusively internal experience, it's not shared between humans, nor has it ever been.

True love never existed
No.
True love is a lie. It never existed.
Just chemical reactions.
I believe love itself is an illusion, bound by certain social characteristics in society. Fears of being called sluts and demonized for being serial monogamists were things that women had to deal with back in the day to make sure they wouldn't go outside their boundaries; for the greater good, of course. Once they're forced to live under those types of conditions, they get used to it. Now that those bindings are basically nonexistent, look at it now. Technology is one of the main causes of the wearing of these traditional bindings because they can discover new things which haven't even reached the tip of their minds yet when they're young.

based and tedpilled

The unabomber manifesto covers this

The highest IQ piece of literature ever written. Although I don't condone his bombing campaign

We should all just become anarcho primitives and neo luddites

I honestly believe that.. love is simply false, for females. That, and Chads as well. All they seek is simple mating, which shows off their bodies and validates their ideals of "Hey look! My body is accepted by the societal norms! Look, I'm good enough for this world's males/females!" which subconsciously lurks deep within the recesses of their tiny, bluepilled and low IQ minds.

However, for a male, I believe love is something akin to an emotional connection and bond that forms; Be it quickly, or over time, which gives them something to look forward to in life, a person that cares as well as a person who relates to them and their struggles, and can help ease the hardships of life for them. And them alone. Someone who understands, and doesn't even need to really try super hard to, just someone.. who can be there for you whenever and where-ever.

It's something to be yearned for, but with the recent trend of dating apps.. which are basically "Meet and Fuck Club, Hosted by Chad and his slutty girlfriend: Stacy" in disguise, I see that love is near non-existent nowadays... a shame, honestly.

In this modern world, it goes something like this:
Men capable of true love and loyalty = not good enough for Stacy, apparently
Men capable of "hitting that G spot", pumping and dumping "like a true alpha!! :soy:" = good enough, acceptable for Stacy

Love is just a lie by society, don't fall for it.

I don't think true love never existed. We were brainwashed by romance novels and disney movies to believe in this shit. What's the result? A bunch of weak men trying to please women every way they can. Now that i think about it, all this romance crap was maybe created for this exact purpose: to make men weak, to make them submissive to women.

True love is a forced bluepilled lie that never existed.

Even Chad doesn't get true love, but he can definitely choose to, but usually Chads live a life of rampant hedonism, just like all women. Doesn't matter where you live, you're always going to be surrounded by sluts who've went through many guys and are incapable of pair bonding by the time they're 17-18. Social media and enhanced technology seems to be the cause of this. We all know that women can get Chads with the swipe of a finger -- water is wet -- but I wonder how today would be like if we didn't have all this technology, technology in which women got the upper hand.

I constantly dream of true love. I periodically get urges to want to act upon irrational thoughts, such as sex, but that is not truly what I want. Moreover, I'm jealous of people who got love years ago, when it was attainable through genuine human relationship, and not a word of misuse to describe serial hedonism.

"There are many people today who see that modern society is heading toward disaster in one form or another, and who moreover recognize technology as the common thread linking the principal dangers that hang over us. "

"To those who think that all this sounds like science fiction, we point out that yesterday's science fiction is today's fact. The Industrial Revolution has radically altered man's environment and way of life, and it is only to be expected that as technology is increasingly applied to the human body and mind, man himself will be altered as radically as his environment and way of life have been."

- Ted Kaczysnki.

Fucking based as hell. The dystopian future depicted in science fiction is already a reality. It's (obviously) only bound to get worse.

true love never existed, technology just exposed it

True love never existed

it does just visit this place br0