Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over true aryan desires his own pheno (deathnics gtfih)

kanyepilled

kanyepilled

i rely on drugs cuz i had no friends
-
RDT 20210730 1339306562905500859122489

according to @tehgymcel420 @Transcended Trucel this man mogs them :feelskek:
how is he a mogger by any means? not only is he albino pheno like me, he's ugly as fuck, and thinks people with dyed hair pass on their colored hair genes (retarded)

despite evidently being retarded, he IQ mogs the ethnics that genuinely believe he mogs them.

Don't listen to them. They are racebaiters that insist on JBW. Not sure if they're serious or being ironic tbh but in any case presenting evidence (like pointing out that the majority of .is is White) doesn't do shit.

View attachment 473503

according to @tehgymcel420 @Transcended Trucel this man mogs them :feelskek:
how is he a mogger by any means? not only is he albino pheno like me, he's ugly as fuck, and thinks people with dyed hair pass on their colored hair genes (retarded)

despite evidently being retarded, he IQ mogs the ethnics that genuinely believe he mogs them.
All white people are goddddzzzzzzzzzzz

I believe he meant passing HIS blonde genes to ensure real blonde genes survive.

Nonetheless. Over for him :fuk:

yes,white and blonde,he is the true aryan

He is ugly as shit but he probably mogs me, height mogs me for sure.

Don't listen to them. They are racebaiters that insist on JBW. Not sure if they're serious or being ironic tbh but in any case presenting evidence (like pointing out that the majority of .is is White) doesn't do shit.
:blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill: