Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Trudeau giving covid19 bux

I

ionlycopenow

Self-banned
-
Trudeau is apparently handing out neetbux to people who can't work due to being sick/self quarantine

Tbh, I work at a store right now which is probably the most dangerous place you could be right behind a hospital since thousands come in every day. So I'm going to work a few more days before cancelling all future shifts and they can't fire me for it because trudeau said that's bad. Then I'm going to try to get these sweet neetbux

Either I die, or I just go NEET for a few weeks and make a few neetbux off of it in the process. Can't lose in either scenario bros

Just be a Canada-Cuck theory

not fair. the fucking burger government isn't giving money us while you canucks and all the other nations do.

I’m not Canadian

not fair. the fucking burger government isn't giving money us while you canucks and all the other nations do.
I thought Trump was giving Trump stimulus bux in that press conference he said a week ago?

I thought Trump was giving Trump stimulus bux in that press conference he said a week ago?
only for families. and many people don't qualify for it. it's also guaranteed to be extremely annoying and difficult process. when all they really needed to do was add a thousand dollars to every individuals bank account. just goes to show how trash American government is.

Atleast westerners will survive, we EEcels gonna fucking starve to death.

only for families. and many people don't qualify for it. it's also guaranteed to be extremely annoying and difficult process. when all they really needed to do was add a thousand dollars to every individuals bank account. just goes to show how trash American government is.
For us, you just apply online through the CRA website

I might not qualify, but I'll try anyway. They will have two packages - a generic one that pays less but more people qualify, and one where less people qualify that pays more. I should at least qualify for the first, considering I have lung conditions to begin with and am taking time off work due to mild sickness concerns.

we're going to get free rent i think