Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Trucels, how was your high school experience ?

Efiliste

Efiliste

Un Misanthrope Cynique Et Mélancholique
-
brutal as shit very bad

Brutal. I dropped out 2 years early because my brain is too retarded to study and I learned nothing there :feelsrope:

Being left alone most of the time while you know most of your classmates have parties, go out every day, go in nightclubs, have girlfriends, have sex.

ERfuel

Worst, Stepped on, Sat on, Choked, Spat at, Forced to be made fun of my penis in the school shower by who i thought was my friend after the gym, Shiiiiiet nyega idk anymore.

Being left alone most of the time while you know most of your classmates have parties, go out every day, go in nightclubs, have girlfriends, have sex.

ERfuel
Indeed, hope something bad happens to them all (in GTA)

College? Rejected a fuckton by who i tried making friends with and also called creep by the same girl for a whole year just for existing, She never tried to learn my personality as she aleredy saw how ugly i was.

She hated me and shot me looks of death

I was also rejcted from my friend group i struggled my dick off to make,

Also i think most girls at that school called me creeps.

College? Rejected a fuckton by who i tried making friends with and also called creep by the same girl for a whole year just for existing, She never tried to learn my personality as she aleredy saw how ugly i was.

She hated me and shot me looks of death
ER fuel

She would not survive in a purge society for disrespecting me and being a shitty human creature.

And not by the hands of me, By others because this bitch was rude AF, Would prolly tick someone eleses box before she ticked mine.

She would not survive in a purge society for disrespecting me and being a shitty human creature.

And not by the hands of me, By others because this bitch was rude AF
Yes, slaughter her like an animal (in pokemon)

Yes, kidnap and rape her for hours and hours
I wouldnt go that far, Im not a rapist, But it would be a nice collection on my wall. (In pokeball)

I often think back to my Highschool and Uni days and I am filled with regret and wish I could start my life over again knowing what I do now :feelsbadman:

I basically Jester maxxed my balls off and was a social retard who humiliated myself looking back. I just wanted to be people's friend and get my crush to go out with me you know? Normal goals for a young man where I failed entirely and over the course of years.

Also there was a culture shock moving from a rural community with extremely different values to a "city folk" libtard environment and expressing my actual views basically made me a pariah but I was too stupid to understand how people basically just want to hear their own opinions mirrored back to them and stuff. If your father doesn't teach you this stuff then it can take years to learn it on your own especially when the mainstream actively lies to young men about basically everything.

In Uni I had that awful experience where a vapid cunt ruined my reputation and told all the women I was an evil racist just because I told her racist jokes can be funny about any group (she was one of those libshit uni black grils with a social media following who was an obvious narcissistic fuck -- I have no god damn idea how people can listen to women like that not take everything they say with a huge massive kernel of salt). This is a story I've told in more detail before in another post where I don't think I was incorrect, but in reality being "correct" doesn't even matter when it comes to social success and hierarchy -- being correct is basically entirely irrelevant with most people. Broadly speaking women are irrational and see everything through the warped lens of whatever is in their own best self interest then they work backwards.

Honestly though I don't know if it even would've mattered if I did everything perfectly socially. If you're not a very attractive man with established status then like most men you will struggle badly when trying to make friends or gain romantic from women. The Halo effect is real and people underestimate how much others perception of what you do and say is warped positively or negatively based on appearance alone. But yeah, my life is full of regrets and I would give up everything I have to just start over :feelsbadman: I hate my life

An example of that kind of thing would be think about a famous or big company owner / CEO type -- they can have rage issues and they can be socially inept and they can be overly harsh and say / do things that would get other people fired. But when it's them doing it people see it completely differently because of the status they have and where they sit in the established hierarchy. I just don't think our current system really understands people, men, women, or why the norms and regulations on behavior were what they were in the past. Basically everything now is taught through a feminist lens and our institutions are actively anti male, but I'm getting off the subject I suppose.

Last edited:
I often think back to my Highschool and Uni days and I am filled with regret and wish I could start my life over again knowing what I do now :feelsbadman:

I basically Jester maxxed my balls off and was a social retard who humiliated myself looking back. I just wanted to be people's friend and get my crush to go out with me you know? Normal goals for a young man where I failed entirely and over the course of years.

Also there was a culture shock moving from a rural community with extremely different values to a "city folk" libtard environment and expressing my actual views basically made me a pariah but I was too stupid to understand how people basically just want to hear their own opinions mirrored back to them and stuff.

In Uni I had that awful experience where a vapid cunt ruined my reputation and told all the women I was an evil racist just because I told her racist jokes can be funny about any group (she was one of those libshit uni black grils with a social media following who was an obvious narcissistic fuck -- I have no god damn idea how people can listen to women like that not take everything they say with a huge massive kernel of salt). This is a story I've told in more detail before in another post where I don't think I was incorrect, but in reality being "correct" doesn't even matter when it comes to social success and hierarchy -- being correct is basically entirely irrelevant with most people.

Honestly though I don't know if it even would've mattered if I did everything perfectly socially. If you're not a very attractive man with established status then like most men you will struggle badly when trying to make friends or gain romantic from women. The Halo effect is real and people underestimate how much others perception of what you do and say is warped positively or negatively based on appearance alone. But yeah, my life is full of regrets and I would give up everything I have to just start over :feelsbadman: I hate my life
ER fuel

I never really had friends. My so-called 'friends' would line up in the playground and take turns beating the shit out of me. Also they liked to push me into the mud a lot and the teachers would yell at me for getting all muddy.

It goes without saying I didn't experience anything resembling teen love. All of the girls made fun of me, even the nerdy and introverted student Council president, and I should add the teacher told her to try and help me out and talk to me but she just made fun of me. The teachers also made my life a living hell and would punish me if I accused anyone of hurting me.

My college experience was largely the same but more isolated.

Last edited:
I never really had friends. My so-called 'friends' would line up in the playground and take turns beating the shit out of me. Also they liked to push me into the mud a lot and the teachers would yell at me for getting all muddy.

It goes without saying I didn't experience anything resembling teen love. All of the girls made fun of me, even the nerdy and introverted student Council president, and I should add the teacher told her to try and help me out and talk to me but she just made fun of me. The teachers also made my life a loving hell and would punish me if I accused anyone of hurting me.

My college experience was largely the same but more isolated.
ER fuel, gun them all down in GTA

Horrible and I don't like thinking about it.

I was struggling with family issues and studymaxxing while they all had the time of their life and made lifelong memories.
I went through several mental breakdowns and had to rot alone. It took me every bit of willpower I had, but I ended up topping class in grades.

If there's anything I'm grateful for, is that I've learnt to not rely on anyone whatsoever.
I don't need friends.

No friends. Used to walk down a forest path every single lunch break, alone.

they mostly left me alone but sometimes they would make fun of me, most of it was behind my back tho.

Didnt like school often was depressed everyday

Last edited:
Incel walk from class to class and talk to no one.

I didn't mind going to school, knew some cool people there, i hated rotting away at home so it gave me something to do during the day
never got to experience highschool love though so that sucked.

Ass

Worked my ass off in football just to be benchwarmer because of genetically blessed megatyrone (he has offers for D1 NCAA colleges)

Could've been worse. But still very brutal.

I went to a very small school so it was much harder for bullies to get away with egregious stuff. So no fights and stuff, just mind games and social media humiliation for the most part.

Hell on Earth
Everyday is Wanting to Tell you Don't go To school
Every minute is life sentence
Every mistake is a scar in your blood and flesh that was Ugly
Every body is against you
Every thing hates you

In all of form
It's A Sin to be Born

Fine. Wasn't bullied too much, always had good grades except for PE and some languages, people required my help in math.

Didn't have a lot of friends even back then, but also not a lot of enemies.

Not as bad as middle school. In middle school the bullying was worse and I still had some hope. HS made me realize none of my peers would ever actually care about me. Girls had zero interest in me so I never went to prom or homecoming or anything like that.

I was a theater kid so its not like I was super shy or anything, I just really struggled to find anyone who wanted anything to do with me. The moment I wasnt physically present its like they forget I exist. Nobody ever texted me or called me.

It was so bad that I had to drop out possibly one of the worse experiences in my life.