Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Trucels experience workplace mobbing

worthlessloser26

worthlessloser26

Major
Even at my current job I’m being plotted against by coworkers to get me fired or get me to quit. Being followed, getting dirty looks By everyone on the job, just because i am ugly and quiet

Last edited:
does "mobbing" exist in english too? I thought it was a german word (bullying)

People will instantly project negative traits onto you if you have an unattractive physical appearance, regardless of what you do or say; there is no reason to come to your defense or ward off any kind of hostilities as a nice gesture, so you're free to be mocked and mistreated by the cucks and the foids perpuating your discrimination... :feelsclown:

All the while, foids claim to be the most "oppressed' in the workplace, getting selectively placed in positions for "diversity" and treated with the utmost of care as to not get a harassment lawsuit; they magnify every and any possible small obstacle into blatant oppression and subjugation by the false boogeyman of the "patriarchy", while your actual discrimination is ignored and you gaslighted into believing it has nothing to do with your attractiveness. :feelsUgh:

My whole fucking team is conspiring against me :feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsree:

I had neough of this job ANYWAY im leaving when I save money for my SEA trip

then idk what ill do next though

maybe ill downgrade myself back to Amazon worker and stack shelves for 3 days a week and chill for the rest

5 day work days aint for me fuck that shit I cba

i'm the opposite. they just keep piling more work on me because i'm too quiet.

everyone likes me at work

I'm 23 and I never had a job.

Kinda happened to me and eventually got fired. The sub4 truecel life is brutal.

Normies always do this to incels

Nothing will work, nothing will fix it, it's beyond over, don't even try to appeal to them

If possible just leave this job because the longer you stay it will screw with your mind a lot