Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Trucel Trait

L

looksmaxcopecel

Greycel
Having absolutely no friends in high school, or having friends in high school who make fun of you or don't hang out with you.

The first two years of high school I had a friend group who constantly bullied me, until I spent the next two years completely alone. Years of being made fun of, physically pushed around, demasculated, and then pushed into isolation where you don't even feel like a person. I just talked to a foid I knew in high school tell me how she's going on a trip with an old friend I had from high school to meet her ex boyfriend, a guy who hated her and dated her for like one semester. I was best friends with these two guys and they bring a foid with them over me. All my high school "friends" are doing shit without me with random foids they hate while I ldar.

When do I kms?

What ethnicity are you?

Relatable. In middle school, I hung around this group of dudes who would always make me the butt of their jokes.

Most of my friends (2-3) where outside of high school besides one exception.

Can relate, had zero friends back then and still have zero friends now

Bump for my fellow trucels

Those awkward periods sitting alone running down the clock, watching friend groups interacting and have a good time while you try to figure out how they got to that state. What is the process of engaging other people and ending up sharing a space and stories and jokes?

Absolutely brutal and relatable. I'm a 5/10, 5'11" white male and I had zero friends in high school.
Sad