Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Trucel trait: You've never "won" anything before in your life

PersonaPimp

PersonaPimp

WOMEN OWE ME SEX - Discord: personapimp
★★★★★
You've never "won" anything in the sense of successfully getting something that you desired or wanted. All you can do is to sit by the sidelines and watch as everyone around you succeeds in some way, shape or form, while you remain at square one, with nothing but misery and failure accompanying you.

True. And it infuriates me.

I never could play the game because I never was part of it to begin with.

You've never "won" anything in the sense of successfully getting something that you desired or wanted. All you can do is to sit by the sidelines and watch as everyone around you succeeds in some way, shape or form, while you remain at square one, with nothing but misery and failure accompanying you.
Don't make me kill myself now. :fuk::fuk::feelsrope::feelsrope:

Fuck this purgatorial stagnation. This is living death. :cryfeels::cryfeels:

and nevER will won

I wish i won anything in life.

I couldn't even win approval for my inceldom in here (probably because of being GrAY and niggers believing in jbw rule)

I've won 2 medals in my life. One gold and one silver
For the first one there were no competitors and for the second one there was one other guy participating

only my bullies won

I'm a complete failure:feelsbadman: