Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Trucel Trait: You're an American

Zer0/∞

Zer0/∞

Incelius Savage is The Godfather of Inceldom
★★★★★
Half the users here are American even though we only make up a quarter of all English speakers in the world. That proves that American culture and society is very blackpilling, American Pie and 40 Year Old Virgin were released here: if you don't have constant sex here, you're treated as a man without worth.

biggest truth

@Incelius Savage

Also many things in the incel culture come from the US too

U.S.A. NUMBAH ONE, BABY

Brutal. Literally me

America is one of the worst places to live as an incel

I think it’s a west problem

True, I would attribute it to 3 main reasons:
1. Ethnic diversity - lots of ethnics immigrate to the country and have trouble competing with the native whites, especially Indians and Asians, and often fail to fit into the culture. Also immigrants are more likely to be male.
2. Social isolation - it's hard to meet people past high school/college since most people have to drive a ways to get anywhere they could do so, and since there's not much to do outside many turn to solitary activities.
3. Affluence - America is the richest country on earth, in particular the women earn more than any other country (aside from micro-states), which makes them much pickier, and there's a lot of high-earning men to compete with.

However, I'd say the incel crisis in China and India is even worse due to demographics alone.