Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Trucel Trait: Your the friend nobody invites

• Thread starter Deleted member 34320
  • Start date
Deleted member 34320

Deleted member 34320

Started from the bottom and im still going lower
-
Assuming you even have friends. You start every conversation since noone takes the initiative

Can't relate because I have no friends irl

I assume there my friends even though the only times they hit me up is to show me how well their life is going or to degrade me.

thanks for the overdose of ragefuel

Girls always express disgust and disappointment when I'm paired with them to do school projects.

My "Friends" would throw parties and not invite me over. No coincidence that i'm also the ugliest of my "friends"
Still waiting on that invite. Any day now

Well. My imaginary friends do like me. They invite me all the time. We always spend time together and shit!

Well. My imaginary friends do like me. They invite me all the time. We always spend time together and shit!
They also are great listeners and actually have conversations

Even if they invited me i wouldn't go. Maybe i would go if i took some drug or alcohol to medicate my social anxiety.

Even if they invited me i wouldn't go. Maybe i would go if i took some drug or alcohol to medicate my social anxiety.
Ive been considering shrooms and edibles since my lungs are trash. I told a therapist about my social anxiety and he told me your fine get out. Later had a breakdown and they put me in a Psych Ward. Therapists are trash

Last edited:
Ive been considering shrooms and edibles since my lungs are trash. I told a therapist about my social anxiety and he told me your fine get out. Had a breakdown and they put me in a Psych Ward. Therapists are trash
Idk what your planning but weed and psychedelics make social anxiety worse. Substances that work are always addictive sadly enough and make it even worse once u come off.

Idk what your planning but weed and psychedelics make social anxiety worse. Substances that work are always addictive sadly enough and make it even worse once u come off.
So what your saying is its over?

I always have to make the initiative. Literally no girl has ever added me on facebook, I always have to send the request.

Normies seem to be so low effort, it amazes me they somehow have friends and gfs in the first place.

I always have to make the initiative. Literally no girl has ever added me on facebook, I always have to send the request.

Normies seem to be so low effort, it amazes me they somehow have friends and gfs in the first place.
Normies are low effort to ones they deem "unworthy". You need to pass the looks barrier first (most likely based on how good they look in their minds), and put extra on top of that depending on how close you are to the barrier. Let's say the barrier is at 4/10, a 5/10 needs to be interesting af and still needs to call to be not forgotten. Meanwhile an 8/10 or higher will just need to exist, they can decline requests easily and still be invited for other activities without loss in enthusiasm.

The extra requirements can be decreased with status and money but just like how pure sexual attraction is given to looks, the same rings true for friendships too. What is friendship other than a relationship that is purely platonic?