Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Trucel trait: You were let go from your university for extremely poor academic performance and now your dad has been ignoring you

glowIntheDark

glowIntheDark

I who have never known foids
★★★★
Lol. I had the whole year to study but I spent it scrolling on Internet...not gaming not dating nah....just wasted time doomscrolling the net like reddit and this site

And now I have failed all retests with pathetic marks and the academic councellor at my uni "let me go" lol lol lol.

Now I am sitting at home with a half failed biology degree with absolutely zero career prospects

My mum is such a sweetheart she cried and broke down in front of me today morning....I have never felt so guilty before. But she didn't scream at me or nothing and even offered to buy me yoghurt because it's hot and has been talking to me normally ever since

But My dad refuses to even acknowledge me lol.I thought he would have been so angry that he would have turned me out of the house but nah

He is just refusing to acknowledge my presence.He hasn t been talking to me and doesn't even come in my room once
I wasted his money because he was funding my education lololol.

And now I have zero idea for the fucking future I don't know what to do. I literally have no skills lined up and my old parents cannot support me for long

What were you planning to do after you finish your bio degree. Go to medical school?

brutal, im failing college too

i relate to you mang

i have these weekly breakdowns knowing ive spent 2 years doomscrolling while sitting in my dorm room

0 career prospects as well

What were you planning to do after you finish your bio degree. Go to medical school?
typically yes lol . Can u imagine my bluepilled 17 year old self genuinely thought I would be able to bear the grind of middle school when I cannot even pass a simple biology degree because I was too depressed to function this year

and now my mum is asking me to take a gap year and try again next year from some community college But I will be 20 next year and it will be too late

brutal, im failing college too

i relate to you mang

i have these weekly breakdowns knowing ive spent 2 years doomscrolling while sitting in my dorm room

0 career prospects as well
sucks brocel. Atleast God could have blessed us with decent iq

I failed college too, fuck this longhoused matriarchal society

I was on academic probation once after failing 1 course and 1/2 of another course in my 2nd year of college. I was on the verge of getting kicked out, but since then, I put enormous pressure to lift my GPA to a respectable level and after three years of grinding to get many 90+ scores, I managed to accomplish that but it destroyed my health.

Should've taken an IQ test beforehand.

I was on academic probation once after failing 1 course and 1/2 of another course in my 2nd year of college. I was on the verge of getting kicked out, but since then, I put enormous pressure to lift my GPA to a respectable level and after three years of grinding to get many 90+ scores, I managed to accomplish that but it destroyed my health.
atleast you got decent grades to show now lol

typically yes lol . Can u imagine my bluepilled 17 year old self genuinely thought I would be able to bear the grind of middle school when I cannot even pass a simple biology degree because I was too depressed to function this year

and now my mum is asking me to take a gap year and try again next year from some community college But I will be 20 next year and it will be too late
Your brain subconsciously knows that you'll end up being even more miserable spending 7+ more years autistically studying a field to help the same people that ostracized you and wouldn't even spit on you if you were being burned alive.

Should've taken an IQ test beforehand.
I should have . I guess I scored great marks in SATs n was in a gifted program in 6th grade n that lifted my ego a lot lol

Your brain subconsciously knows that you'll end up being even more miserable spending 7+ more years autistically studying a field to help the same people that ostracized you and wouldn't even spit on you if you were being burned alive.
true and debt too.But now I don't know what to do

I am wayy to dumb to go do any engineering and my parents r getting old very fast n I can't think of any degree that will get me decent pay straight out of college especially in this job market

If I were you, I would of blown my brains out

atleast you got decent grades to show now lol
I don't use my degree. I'm too low IQ for it and also don't have the stamina to grind 12 hours a day at a code monkey job.

I don't use my degree. I'm too low IQ for it and also don't have the stamina to grind 12 hours a day at a code monkey job.
r u a NEET now ?

I failed college too, fuck this longhoused matriarchal society
Hard to take college seriously when you're putting in effort but you see all of the hands-on support programs for holes. Now with athletes getting NIL money, it's impossible to say the schools are promoting "academic excellence" or whatever motto.

Hard to take college seriously when you're putting in effort but you see all of the hands-on support programs for holes. Now with athletes getting NIL money, it's impossible to say the schools are promoting "academic excellence" or whatever motto.
if I was a nigger or a foid they would have given me a million chances I bet

lol I understand. I was let go FOR THR THIRD TIME from COMMUNITY COLLEGE with a 1.7 gpa. lol

true and debt too.But now I don't know what to do

I am wayy to dumb to go do any engineering and my parents r getting old very fast n I can't think of any degree that will get me decent pay straight out of college especially in this job market
STEM shouldn't be pursued by ANY one who is not a turboautist with 130+ IQ and super high stamina. STEM will break you and destroy your life. Its worse than plantation nigger slavery and cotton picking under scorching sun.

STEM shouldn't be pursued by ANY one who is not a turboautist with 130+ IQ and super high stamina. STEM will break you and destroy your life. Its worse than plantation nigger slavery and cotton picking under scorching sun.
Unfortunately other than stem there is no job lol

I can go to trade school but my trucel Uncle has literally warned me to never go that path as he went to trade school himself and it fucks up and breaks down ur body by 40.

Yeah, and to do it with no support system like a girlfriend or be legal age for drugs/alcohol so would risk expulsion is uber buck breaking.

Yeah, and to do it with no support system like a girlfriend or be legal age for drugs/alcohol so would risk expulsion is uber buck breaking.
It is indeed buck breaking. Rice and curry autists who work in STEM receive enormous parental support where their moms cook all of their meals and do all their laundry.

R u curry or rice OP?

I am 28 and just got into my 3rd year of uni now lmao. I was NEET for many years JFL.

R u curry or rice OP?

I am 28 and just got into my 3rd year of uni now lmao. I was NEET for many years JFL.
Nah I am white but I might as well be. Because my parents were as neurotic about wanting me to be in med school as usual rice n curry parents are

It is indeed buck breaking. Rice and curry autists who work in STEM receive enormous parental support where their moms cook all of their meals and do all their laundry.
yeah that's why I lost 40 lbs I was surviving on Ramen the whole year....and laundry..forget it I was hardly showering more than twice or thrice a month (disgusting I know)

yeah It's absolute brain rot. I would just scroll through the popular page and feel my brain melting but I would still do that cuz it was addictive

yeah that's why I lost 40 lbs I was surviving on Ramen the whole year....and laundry..forget it I was hardly showering more than twice or thrice a month (disgusting I know)
STEM is not for White normies, nigs, or spics. STEM is only meant for White autistcels, ricecels, and currycels.

Just waste your life to doomscroll theory

STEM is not for White normies, nigs, or spics. STEM is only meant for White autistcels, ricecels, and currycels.
Lots of nt white foids there nowadays it's ogre

This is me with community college because I got depressed and stopped doing the classes I enrolled in

That's brutal lol...what r u doing now?
like in this situation? or like literally right now? beacuse i just spent a whole hour trying to fucking shit and i can't

like in this situation? or like literally right now? beacuse i just spent a whole hour trying to fucking shit and i can't
nah lol i meant after failing college

r u working in construction or something

nah lol i meant after failing college

r u working in construction or something
well i'm a borderlinegeniuscel, i always set up my failures / only allow myself to fail, if i have a safety net.i can still ammend my transcript to a 3.9 or something. taking a math series at another community college since i can't attend the other one for a year. I"m trying to transfer to a 4 year right now.

You can do the same tbh. Just look into how your school's infrastructure works. one of the differences about people who get to where the want in life vs those who don't is that the people who got something going know about the infrastructure of something so as to dominate it... that's why the only difference between poor and rich areas are not having fat black bitches behind computers screwing up your documentation up because they're too lazy chatting with shenquia and maria

Last edited:
I don't know what to tell you, boyo. I'm in a similar predicament to you, and it's not worth it to do anything if one doesn't have good genetics. Just be tall, good-looking, and slightly above-average IQ.

He is just refusing to acknowledge my presence.He hasn t been talking to me and doesn't even come in my room once
Fuck your dad nigga. You wouldn't be rotting in your room if you weren't an incel.

Curious, how did your peers react to this? Normies are quick to bash inkwells.
Honestly I have been ignoring all of them lol
.One of them tried to call me but I ignored them

Fuck your dad nigga. You wouldn't be rotting in your room if you weren't an incel.
Yeah he has started talking to me....just in short sentences tho lolol