Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel trucel trait: you take a dozen plus pills to function and survive

• Thread starter Transcended Trucel
  • Start date

How many pills do you take daily?

• Total voters
Transcended Trucel

Transcended Trucel

Peace & Dharma ; Vishwaguru India!
★★★★★
I take over a dozen pills to focus and grind. Also for health reasons. I have an entire excel spreadsheet sheet of pills that I have tried over the years and it is probably 30+ pills long. Yet in the end, in spite of easily spending $5000 plus maybe $10,000 plus on jewpills it isn't enough! I can't compete against the true high IQs. I need to find more and more powerful pills. Only then can I compete

I also have some digestive problems now due to visiting shithole curryland and eating the filthy pajeet street food. And now have to take a bunch of probiotics and digestive pills. Fucking absurd how many pills I have to take just to function!

Brutal truecel giga non nt trait. Even people in my family reject me

20+ supplements + Steriods + Testosterone + Prozac (SSRI)

Another day, another whining by Transcended about iq

Dude is 30+, by the way

Dude is 30+, by the way
when you grow older and see people you knew money mogging you brutally due to IQ. you too will rage and seethe like I do.

Dude is 30+, by the way
Bluepilled cope, IQ is the most important genetic trait other than looks.

Bluepilled cope, IQ is the most important genetic trait other than looks.
Sure, man. I know it, but the guy is humble bragger, he makes a thread a day about his iq

when you grow older and see people you knew money mogging you brutally due to IQ. you too will rage and seethe like I do.
People already mog me, but what can i do about it? Crying into endless well wouldn't make things better

The only pill I need in ordER to function, is the blackpill

What pills? You mean like stimulants and nootropics?

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back