Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Trucel Trait: You Shower Once or Twice a Month

Zer0/∞

Zer0/∞

Incelius Savage is The Godfather of Inceldom
★★★★★
Why should I shower regularly if I have absolutely no one to see or meet because trucels don’t have friends or anyone in their lives?

Only people with something going on with their lives, aka privileged sexhaving friendhaving NT normies shower regularly.

Last edited:
I shower twice, sometimes three times a day.
Why should I shower regularly if I have absolutely no one to see or meet because trucels don’t have friends or anyone in their lives?
Bullshit excuse.

I only shower because my parents make me

Biggest lazycel on the forum. :feelsclown:

@Incelius Savage

I shower every 4-5 days

Depends usually

Only people with something going on with their lives, aka privileged sexhaving friendhaving NT normies shower regularly.
:yes:

Can confirm, am truecel. Last shower was 2 weeks ago.

Showering feels good though, why would you minimise it?

in order to enjoy a shower you have to high or at least avg dophamine. when your constantly depressed it just becomes a choir.

If I need to leave my apartment and I haven't showered in 24 hours I will take a shower

Typical low IQ fags I shower every day

Legit as fuck, only fakecels and normies shower

I never shower

I'm quite the opposit actually, i shower very often, because it helps with relieving the stress a bit.

at some point your pants start smelling like fish, which is disgusting and distracting when you game, I shower atleast once a week bc of that

I shower every day otherwise I stink so bad.

I haven't showered in well over a week. I've got no reason to and it saves water!

@Lolimancer thoughts about this thread

Women actually prefer the musk of a man freshly out the gym stinky and sweaty

Smelling like shit and Mountain Dew is not attractive though you have no personally dignity that why you’re a loser

Trucel trait: you are dead. You realised the meaninglessness and hopelessness of the world and decided to commit self death

Legit as fuck, only fakecels and normies shower

I never shower
:yes: :yes: :yes: :yes:

Nice bro just make your curry smell even worse, mirin IQ.

Same. Really hate showering since i don't interact with anyone. I change my clothes atleast.

I'm not against taking a shower, but it can be quite a drag taking a shower frequently