Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Trucel trait: You prowl vsco to jerk off to sluts only to get pissed when you realize they have boyfriends

I just found this hot slut and now Im so pissed that this bitch will never be doing that to me. All because of milimeters of bone in the wrong place.
I have to go to these foids pages to jerk off but I also hate it because of how shitty it is that I won't ever get a bitch doing that to me.

Shes so rapeable. (This is not a threat. I have never seen this foid before in real life and I only have seen her because of her social media) I merely said "rapeable to demonstrate the fact that shes hot this is not a threat id never do something illegal.

View attachment 1208769
I dislike the polaroid aesthetic zoomers are using, idk why

No like I said, both of you are the same age and you both know Amelie Cheung irl. He has never mentioned her name to me but he has posted photos of her to me long before you joined this forum and I only realized her name after you joined.

Nobody makes this mistake every single time they try to type you're.
I don't make that spelling mistake everytime. I just don't give a shit because it doesn't matter. Amelie has a massive social media presence so its not that unlikely. Also the bitch literally went to my school. tbh what ur describing sounds way too specific. Tell me the name of the user so I can verify ur not making this shit up.

which user was this, if you don't mind sharing?
@ryanh99

338297075 1174005729983835 1852225232667729062 n
IMG 0461

Fucking hell. :feelscry::feelsrope:

I don't make that spelling mistake everytime. I just don't give a shit because it doesn't matter. Amelie has a massive social media presence so its not that unlikely. Also the bitch literally went to my school. tbh what ur describing sounds way too specific. Tell me the name of the user so I can verify ur not making this shit up.
@HiddenUzer but you're not going to find anything in his posts since the only things he shared about himself here is his oneitisceldom and his lust for white Beckies.

didn't they join after the coldboy thread? how can coldboy be an alt of them?

if anything you'd be saying that coldboy made an alt based on this guy to hype up the amelia drama he started + for clout

but idk if that even happened, and if it did then it would just mean he made a throwaway alt not that he is an alt

plus misspelling words like 'you're' isn't that uncommon, I know a couple of people who sound similar to coldboy's posting style, and they generally don't mind making typos or even do it intentionally

Last edited:
@HiddenUzer but you're not going to find anything in his posts since the only things he shared about himself here is his oneitisceldom and his lust for white Beckies.

Why was the dude banned. I am 99% sure I am the first to talk about the bitch. She goes to my school afterall

@HiddenUzer is an Asian-passing hapa who was 18 in 2022.

You can end up with a full asian looking ugly hapa like me. Especially boys tend to look more Asian
18 and I use stuff

I can probably dig more stuff up, but it's obvious these two users aren't the same.

You do realize you can request a post-count wipe, right?
Irrelevant to the discussion, but why would someone request to wipe their post count?

Why was the dude banned. I am 99% sure I am the first to talk about the bitch. She goes to my school afterall
@HiddenUzer is an Asian-passing hapa who was 18 in 2022.

I can probably dig more stuff up, but it's obvious these two users aren't the same.
He got banned for being a fakecel but maybe he has a personal grudge against Amelie Cheung, which he hasn't shared with me, and created a false persona (you) to try and get us to ruin her life. He also lied about his age btw. He told me he turned 19 but he's also repeating a grade so he just graduated high school last month.

He got banned for being a fakecel but maybe he has a personal grudge against Amelie Cheung, which he hasn't shared with me, and created a false persona (you) to try and get us to ruin her life. He also lied about his age btw. He told me he turned 19 but he's also repeating a grade so he just graduated high school last month.
wdym personal grudge. How would you know that. I am 99% sure I am the first to post on amelie. Also dude was 18 in 2022. Theres no way hed be in highschool

wdym personal grudge. How would you know that. I am 99% sure nobody except me has ever posted on amelie.
I'm not entirely sure but it's a pretty big coincidence that you two know her, while sharing other similarities. Also no one would be stupid enough to doxx themselves by talking about a foid that supposedly goes to the same school as them. You would only claim this to hide your actual identity.
Also dude was 18 in 2022. Theres no way hed be in highschool
Like I said he lied about his age and he was repeating an extra year.

I know the thread got derailed, but I just wanna add that I used to Jack off to whores on VSCO I knew irl. :feelsokman:

He says he turned 18 on July 12, 2022, placing his birthdate on July 12, 2004 (one month ago, he would be 19, as you said), so I don't think he's lying.

He says he turned 18 on July 12, 2022, placing his birthdate on July 12, 2004 (one month ago, he would be 19, as you said), so I don't think he's lying.

If he turned 18 on July 2022, then he would be 20 right now, so he lied about his age by 1 year.

If he turned 18 on July 2022, then he would be 20 right now, so he lied about his age by 1 year.
But you said he said he was 19 last month (June), so he's right.

But you said he said he was 19 last month (June), so he's right.
I said he was 19 right now. June was when he graduated high school. I talk to him on Discord, which is why I know about him graduating high school.

Did he say he was 19 after July 12?
On April 6, he said he just turned 19, implying that his birthday happened before July. @wereq talks to him as well so he can confirm.

You and this former user are the same age and just graduated high school, both of you know Amelie Cheung on a personal level, both of you worship basic white foids, and you two make the same grammar mistakes like always misspelling you're as your.
wait the amelie cheung saga goes before that? If thats true thats enough evidence for me to believe he is one if you can prove it. I thought he was either a fed, infiltrator, or severely mental